Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

I'm really convince that Lisa is a living bad luck, I can't believe that I would be this close to her our face almost touching. The worst is our body was intact in an intimate position that makes me feel hot and turned on. I won't deny that this idiot have a nice body that would make you go wild and crazy if you let her ride you.

She was shouting for how many minutes already but there's no one coming, even Jisoo and Chaeng didn't come back. Those two bitch!

I was moving my body to get some comfortable position when I felt something hard poking down my core. Did this stupid girl bring some flashlight? Why is it so centered? And it's kinda big too. I didn't mind it at first but when I moved again it twitch like it has a life. What the fuck is that?!? Then after a few minutes it became hard like a rock.

"Lisa, did you bring a flashlight?"

"H-Huh? I didn't"

If it's not a flashlight, then what is it????

"Then what's poking down there?"

I was alarmed once again, what if it's a snake? A big snake? Fuck I don't want Lisa to suck me there!

"L-Lisa I s-swear I'm g-gonna kill you!"

She was turning white "W-Why?"

"T-The thing was moving! Maybe it's a snake again!"

I notice her Adam's apple move.

"Uhmmm...."

"W-What? Do s-something!"

The thing move again and this time it's getting harder, I definitely feel how it twitch. Where it was located wasn't helping at all because it was on my fucking core! I'm staring to get wet and I'm embarrassed about it that my cheeks turns red already for sure.

"W-Wifey that's not a snake"

My brows furrowed "How can you be so sure?!?"

"I...I j-just k-know.."

She can't look straightly in my eyes.

"Lisa, What. Is. It?"

"I-It w-was m-my d-dick"

What the hell is this girl talking about? Is she daydreaming?

I laugh "Hahahahahahahahahahaha that was the best joke I'd ever heard. You having a dick? You liar!"

"B-But I'm not joking"

I stop from laughing after hearing what she said. Lisa has a dick. SHE HAS A DICK?!?

"H-How d-did you have that?"

I've read an article before about people undergo surgeries to attain something they didn't have. I didn't know I'll meet one.

"I'm born intersex. My late parents was shocked that I have a dick when they thought they'll be having a baby girl. They were cool about it though"

Now I'm curious about her. Late parents? Means she's an orphan. What happened to her parents?

"I-I'm sorry i-if y-you're u-uncomfortable about it.."

She was turning her head away while biting her lips, staring at her makes me realized she has beautiful brown orbs. Her lips kinda looks plump and soft, it was a light shade of red and pink. Her eyelashes are long that blends perfectly on her big eyes, she has a small face. All in all she had the looks.

"Helppppp!!!!" she shouted.

"It's no used idiot. Let's wait for somebody to come, just don't move too much"

She heaved a sigh "O-Okay"

"Since we are stuck here, why don't tell me about yourself"

Her usual self suddenly came back when she gave me a smirk "Are you interested now to me? Wifey you're making me flustered"

"Oh shut up Lisa. I'm bored that's why I ask. Nevermind"

"Wifey I'm joking. I know you want to know your hubby personally"

I rolled my eyes at her, it's better to listen to her nonsense story than being silent and feel this unnecessary body heat.

"To start, I'm Lalisa Manoban your future husband"

This girl was so full of herself.

"I'm 25 born on March 27,1997 at Thailand. I dream to be a photographer someday, but I change my mind....my dream now is to be married to you"

I feel the vibration of her laugh and it's sending another wave of sexual desire down to my core. I tried my best not to moan.

"I'm only a highschool graduate because I need to support my own self, as you can see I'm not as rich as you. So I have to earn for my own expense. But I'm happy with my work though, I didn't know I'll meet my wifey here uwu"

Didn't her parents left her anything? Land? A business? Their house? Why did she fly all the way here if she's from Thailand?

My trail of questions was interrupted when we heard voices, Lisa look up and smiled when she saw one of her coworkers.

"Seulgi! Oh my thanks god! Would you help us get out of here"

The girl was shocked of what she was seeing, why wouldn't she? Seeing your coworker on top of your boss's daughter is really shocking.

"W-What happened????"

Instead of questioning us first why don't you try to removed the sacks so we can be free. How about that stupid?

"Ya! Remove this sacks first, my wifey is getting uncomfortable"

"Y-Yeah...sorry" she start to carry the sacks one by one and put them on the side.

When Lisa could finally move, she put her hands on the side of my head pushing herself up. I suddenly miss the warmth of her body towards me but I shrugged it off, I propped myself up using my elbows. We are both free, my eyes darted to her bulge which is now noticeable.

"Uhm w-wifey...I'm s-sorry about that"

"Whatever!"

I dust off myself and rush to walk away from the incident, why the hell did I think of her differently? Why did I ask her about herself? Damn!

Nothing is special about her. Nothing Jennie.