Chapter 18

Jennie's POV

It's now Monday yet Lisa didn't come back, the people from the farm where getting worried because Lisa never did this- gone for three days. Mom was also worried that she ask someone to send at the market this morning, it was Seulgi but she returned this afternoon without her. What makes me confuse was the calm aura Seulgi gives off despite of Lisa's absence and she suddenly gave me the cold shoulder.

My heart was beating madly inside my chest, what if Lisa won't come back? What about the feelings I have for her? She must stand up for this! That idiot made me fall in love and get lost? How dare her!

"You look serious. Planning on getting back to Seoul?"

Seriously Kai? You asking me to go back when my lover is gone.

"No. I'm not getting back there. Not unless Lisa comes back" I mumbled the last sentence.

"You don't get bored here? It's getting lonelier as time goes by, no fun at all"

"If you're bored, then go back to your mother mama's boy!"

He frown "I'm just saying"

"Well I don't need your opinion!"

I left him behind, as I walk through the path leading where our mini garden is I saw my mom and Seulgi talking. I hide behind the post and eavesdrop.

"Mrs. Kim, the truth was....Lisa was already deported. She was caught Friday afternoon and called me Saturday morning to get her things. She doesn't have a choice but to leave"

"Why did you keep this to us? We are worried about her. We must have atleast gave her something before she left the country"

"She didn't want anyone to know aside from me, but you've been a good employer to us so I think you have to know"

Fuck! I went out from where I was hiding.

"The fuck! Why didn't you tell us earlier?!? I could have done something to save her!"

"Save her?!? You're the reason why she is caught and deported! You frame her!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!? Are you on drugs?!?"

"Don't deny it Jennie! You texted her! To meet at that park where the police waits for her arrival"

"Texted her? I didn't even tried to text her! I can give you my phone to prove myself"

"You surely deleted the message! Do you hate her that much? Almost all the people here protected her yet here you are making her go back to hell!"

I huff in annoyance "I didn't text her Seulgi. I don't know what you're talking about. Now could you please tell me where the fuck is she"

"No. You're a lying two face bitch! I'm so sorry Mrs. Kim for disrespecting your daughter but she deserves it"

"Seulgi my child I know Jennie did have a bad attitude but she would never do that to Lisa"

"How can you be so sure Mrs. Kim? This girl hates her!"

"Actually, Jennie admit to us that she likes Lisa. It's just that she don't know how to show it, so she bully her or ignore her. It's her love language"

Seulgi glared at me "If it wasn't you, then who did it?!?"

I was silent for a second, then someone cross my mind- Kai. He was suspicious since Friday. That fucking douchebag!

I walk out not minding if Seulgi was calling my name, I rush upstairs to Kai's room. I even bump Jisoo's shoulder as I walk pass her, she tried to grab my arm but I shove her.

"Kai!" I pound infront of his door.

The door opened revealing his mischievous smile that I hate now.

"Need something?"

"Can I borrow your phone?" I said calmly not wanting to fight him without any evidence.

He look at me for a minute before handing me his phone unlocked.

I went straightly to his messages but I didn't saw anything suspicious. I didn't give up though as I rummaged through his trash box then there I saw an unregistered number. I open it and read his replies to Lisa. He used me to frame her!

"Jen?"

I raised my right hand and slap him hard across his cheek, he was startled on what I did.

"Jennie! What's wrong?!?" Jisoo quickly hold my arm trying to drag me away.

"This fucking ungrateful guy....framed Lisa!"

"Huh?"

I shove Kai's phone to Jisoo, she quickly get it and scroll through it. She look at him like a murderer as she grab his collar.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!?"

"I w-was j-jealous..."

"Jealous?!? Fuck you!" Jisoo was about to punch him but Chaeng save the day.

"What the hell is happening here?"

"This fucking asshole was the reason why Lisa didn't came back!"

"What? I don't understand"

"She framed Lisa by texting her they're meeting at the park when the truth is police was waiting for her on that place. He pretend to be Jennie!"

"Fucking hell!"

My mom went in sight before we could murder this guy, she told us to calm down and talk it out in a calm manner but how could I be calm when Lisa was already miles away. If only Seulgi told us earlier maybe I could save her from being deported. I'm gonna find you Lisa. That's a promise.