Chapter 6

Jennie's POV

I woke up at around 7 AM to go grab some coffee and breath some fresh air. Since I'm already here why not enjoy my stay and forget the work I left at Seoul, the only problem I do have is that girl named Lisa. How am I supposed to be in peace if she pester me? Better find a solution to make her stay away from me as good as possible.

The farm was pleasing to the eyes because of its greenest state, most of the field was absolutely breathtaking- IG worthy. The warmth of the sun makes me feel giddy to stay outside and have a lil sun bathing. Unfortunately my morning would be ruin and I don't have to say who. The fuck of her to show up this early.

"Goodmorning honey!!!! Did you sleep well? Did you ate the strawberries?"

I only look at her with brows furrowed.

"Hehehehehe f-flowers for you"

She gave me a bouquet of flower that made me curious, I don't know what kind it is. It was something yellowish or shade of orange kind of flowers. I became stupid for a second.

"Hi Lisaaaaa! You're early!" Jisoo sprung out of nowhere.

Now I'm thinking if these two have some kind of radar that whenever one shows up, the other would surely be here too.

"Oh flowers. That looks cool"

"Ofcourse. Wifey deserves every pretty things in this world"

"I never seen such flowers. Are they wild???"

"It's not wild flowers"

"Did you say flowers??? Who gave flowersss??" Chaeng bubbly ask.

The moment she saw the flower she burst out laughing, I don't understand why she did that. Does people who go here became crazy? Is there no normal people in here???

"Babe, why you laughing?"

"Why wouldn't I? Look at what she gave hahahahahahaha"

"Flowers. It looks like some kind of wild flower babe"

I only stand there waiting for Chaeng to enlighten my mind with this unusual and disturbing kind of flowers this idiot gave to me. What if this is a dangerous one? I can't risk my life with a flower.

"Hahahahahahahaha wild flower??? Babe it's zucchini flowers. For real Lisa? Squash blossoms hahahahahahahaha your hubby Jenduekie was such a comedian"

(Sample picture of the bouquet)

"The heck! You give me squash blossoms??? How dare you?? Is that how cheap I am???"

"It's the effort that counts! And this flowers you can eat them, it's healthy for the body. I'm not only a loving person, I'm also caring my wifey because a happy wife is a happy life. I'm one of a kind uwu"

Lisa was the kind of girl I like.

To murder.

"Thanks goodness you're only one of a kind. I can't deal if there's lot of persons like you in the world" I said with sarcasm.

"Ya! That's mean yeobo! Don't you love me anymore??"

Chaeng and Jisoo was still laughing from the side while holding the zucchini flowers, if they only know how hard to deal with this idiot! Why would she give me squash blossoms??? I saw lots of flowers on the garden but she pick those? Is she really testing my patience or she's making fun of me? When the two saw me glaring at them they ran away.

"Wifey, don't get mad. I think about you all night and I even woke up early just to pick those even though I'm not a morning person. I'm sincere with my feelings Nini!"

"As minutes pass by, you already have lots of endearment to me which I hate. Go eat your zucchini flowers"

I walk pass her going to the dining table, I was about to sit when she grab the chair pulling it lightly then motion me to sit on. As if I like her service. A maid put some coffee infront of me.

"Would you stop following me?"

"Nope. Where my wifey goes, I follow"

I scoff "Ya! Everytime we are together there is bad luck!"

"Wifey what kind of hypothesis is that? Bad luck? I don't believe such thing because meeting you is the best luck I'd ever encounter"

"What I mean is you're the bad luck Lisa. You caused every trouble I'm having through"

"I can assure you my wifey that I cause no harm on you"

My cup is halfway to my mouth ready to sip my coffee when suddenly she move and just as I expected, bad luck happened. The hot coffee spilt on my pajamas that freak me out because it burnt my skin underneath this thin clothing.

"Awwww fuck! Lisaaaaaaaaaaa!" I shouted at her.

"Y-Yeobo t-there was a m-mosquito flying....I t-tried to k-kill it but..."

"But you mess up! Arrrgghhh!"

"S-Sorry wifey" she pout.

She grab a table napkin and damp it into the wet part of my pajamas.

"The hell! Did I told you to wipe it?" I grab the napkin from her.

"Why are you so mad at me wifey???"

"Aish! Don't you have work??? Where's mom and dad anyway????" I annoyingly said.

"They said they went on a sudden business trip, I don't know where"

I fucking knew it! This was a trap!

"But I'm joking. Your dad already went to Seoul and your mom was cooking in the kitchen"

This fucking twat! After what she did to me she have the audacity to make jokes! I'm gonna kill her for sure.

"About my work, your mom told me to look after you. Hehehehehe mother-in-law was so kind to me"

Why am I even talking to her?

"Oh goodmorning ladies, you're in time for breakfast. Wait lemme serve some food"

"Mom, did you really tell her to look after me?"

It's better to ask my own mother because I don't trust this jerk.

"Lisa? Yes I told her that. I trust her the most, I know she will look after you very well. Lisa suits to be your personal butler"

I scowl "That's a stupid idea"

"Come on darling, Lisa won't ever let you be harmed"

"Mom she just did! Look my pajama is wet because she spilt my coffee!" I glared at Lisa.

"Maybe she accidentally did it"

Seriously mom? You gonna take this idiot's side?

"Where's Chaeng and Jisoo?"

"I dunno"

"Lisa, would you call them. Thank you"

"Yes mom!"

MOM???? THE HECK!!!!!!

The idiot stood up quickly and ran upstairs. She's behaving like she owns this house, I look at my mom who's not bothered by it. What's so special about this girl other than those workers who work here? Atleast I need to know something that would make her stop pestering me.