Yujin - Unfazed

written: 23/02/11
words: 1300
Gf!Yujin
gn!
———————

This morning, you woke up tangled in the sheets. You don't remember what happened exactly but you ended up at Yujin's house. Your lovely girlfriend that you loved to marvel at, and.. she wasn't beside you. There was a faint smell of coffee and a loud whirring coming from outside. You walked out of her room into the open hallway then into the kitchen. There Yujin stood at the white island table with her hand over the coffee machine, pressing down on the lid.

"Oh hey you're awake, you want coffee ?" Her glance rose to you. She saw you staring at her in the hallway.

"No, i'm fine."

"Alright suit yourself." You calmly walked over to the connected living room and plopped onto the couch. You dangled your feet on the carpet, feeling every strand of filament on your feet. Yujin came around and sat next to you not before putting down her cup of coffee. She crossed her legs and picked her mug back up. She sat back, melting into the couch and put her arm over your shoulders. The couch was faced outwards of your apartment with a large window replacing the outer walls, displaying an amazing view of the city. The beauty of it resides in the fact that your apartment matched the size of the tall buildings. The view illustrated the full length of New York city. So while she enjoyed the view, you enjoyed your view. You were incredibly mesmerized by her. And frankly, even though you two have been dating for a while, it still seemed like you had a big fat middle school crush on her, and for good reason too.

"Hey y/n, let's go visit our old school."

"What why?"

"I miss it, and I'm a very nostalgic person. I want to reminisce about something."

"Alright."
—————————————-
You two snuck into the art room that had a loose window. Something that only you two troublemakers knew about. It was a sunny sunday. No one was here. She took your hand and lead the way. Walking around, Yujin followed a route that became familiar to you. It was your old classroom. It hadn't changed a whole lot but, it looked a lot better now than during your school days. Maybe because of the weather and the sunshine piercing through the unbinded curtains. It looked like an artwork painted by an artist.

Well you are much happier now then in high school, which could explain the change in perspective. Though schoolwork wasn't troubling you, it was bland. And every day it felt like a mesh of clashing grays. Anywho, it did help that you had friends who were always looking to have fun. And you missed them. Rich, pretty and tall Wonyoung went to Harvard. The mischievous Yuri went back to Korea, while you and Yujin stayed.

"You wanna play hide and seek? I'm hiding first !" And just like that she ran without hearing your answer. Unbefitting of her age, she ran like her old self. You chuckled, laughing it off thinking that it was the school spirit returning to her. You turned around looking at a wall. Yes you joined her in her antics but, you had an idea where she could have went. The 60 seconds expired and you screamed.

"Ready or not, her I come!" You scrunched your eyebrows together, smiling. You couldn't believe you were trying this hard to play along. You bolted towards the stairs. Running to a certain closet on the second floor. It was a safe place for you two back then. Not the calming, homely type of safe. Quite the opposite, where your heart was beating out of your chest ...From running. You two were hated by the teachers, creating havoc and fooling with all the staff members for the heck of it. They couldn't even do anything about it since you guys put each other as your guardians and you would watch Yujin fake your dad with the dumbest impression you saw. It was funny and you couldn't help but force your hand on your mouth. Keeping yourself from laughing when you heard the principle and Yujin on speaker was hard and it didn't help that all 4 of you were on the brink of laughing.