Chaewon - Desk

Wc:250
Written: 23/12/10
guess who dreamt about chaewon !!! 😍🥰
short filler !!
gn!reader

Wc:250Written: 23/12/10guess who dreamt about chaewon !!! 😍🥰 short filler !!gn!reader

You blanked out in class. The windows were open and the fresh warm breeze snuck it's way to your face. It was 6 in the afternoon, you had a free block then. You're classmates were talking to each other, you looked outside from the other side of the classroom. Chaewon sat at a different desk in front of you. Why was your girlfriend not sitting with you? Assigned seats from the class before but now that the teacher left the class, you could finally be reunited. She turned back at you, you're two rows down from her. She signals you to come to her and quickly taps the desk next to her. You stood up, picking up your things hurriedly. You sat next to her. Chaewon looked to you.

Chaewon was pretty, really pretty. Her eyes smiling at you, she grins. She knows she's pretty and she knows you're absolutely in love with her.

"Yn, you're really cute you know that?" She whispered close to your ear, something that only you could hear. You stared at her, cheeks all rosy.
You avoided her eyes, looking down and picking at your nails. You yawn and she sees that. Chaewon put her arm out and you scooted closer to her. Looking at her as if you were asking for confirmation. She smiled.

"Go ahead, baby." She said and you laid your head on her shoulder. Her arm wrapping around your body. Her hand travelling down your body as you slowly nodded off.

 Her hand travelling down your body as you slowly nodded off

Just wanted to get something out for now. i'm actually going insane for chaewon