Yujin - I can't be with you

Written : 23/01/29
Words : 1700
Ngl, this went a different direction I thought it would go so ig this was a test ? messy and weird
fem!reader

Written : 23/01/29Words : 1700Ngl, this went a different direction I thought it would go so ig this was a test ? messy and weirdfem!reader

Oh you had the biggest crush on her. Across the school cafeteria, she sat with all her friends. The popular Yujin, the pretty Yujin, the flirty Yujin. Laughing with her friends, you felt jealous. She had friends, everyone liked her and she was beautiful. You envied every aspect of her. Meanwhile you.. Not only was it hard for you to keep your friendships, you couldn't talk with anyone unless they went to you first.

You sat at the corner table, staring at her as always, eating, daydreaming being together with her. You weren't exactly happy with the way you were living but that single person made you look forward to something you once hated. You bit into the spoon a little too hard without realising and as you winced in pain, you saw her looking at you. She winked at you, your heart skipped a beat and you smiled to yourself. She had always done this, but every time she did, you would feel that same warmth. Too bad she was known to do this to everyone. Sighing in sorrow you continued eating. Soon the day ended.

You went to bed, sad. Your breathing calming down after flopping onto the bed. You were staring at the roof.

"I know she does that to everyone but maybe, just maybe, it's different for me." You tried convincing yourself that she secretly had a crush on you even though she acted the same towards everyone.
You shifted your head around, looking for the plushy on your bed. Putting it on your chest, you hugged it tight and went on your phone.

Scrolling on social media, a video intrigued you. There was a video of a pretty girl, she made tutorials on makeup and self care related videos. What intrigued you the most is her pinned video. She was going to seriously confess to another girl she liked. It inspired you. And suddenly, you had great determination to become someone you could look up to.

The next weeks passed, you forgot about Yujin, the sadness and that feeling of inferiority. All you could think about is going home, working out, trying on new makeup and enjoying your time out.

You gained popularity. You didn't care. You had only thoughts about yourself and you sat in the same corner eating again. With the exception of people asking you to join them.

"Would i really be happy, eating lunch with them?"

"No."

This kept going on until Yujin herself asked to eat with you, but just herself and you, somewhere around the school. She looked at you with her pure eyes, holding her hand out, you couldn't miss this opportunity could you?

The temptation overtook you as you grabbed her hand firmly. You walked around the garden with Yujin. She was flirty as her usual personality was. Even though you didn't trust people, it felt genuine. It felt like she was a caring person and she wanted to be friends. You loved that you were alone with her, but you hated the reason why you were here. She wanted to be friends, but you loved her too much.