Kazuha - Bike ride

Orignally written 22/01/05
Finished 23/01/26
Words: like 900 idk
male!reader

The shadows of Kazuha and Y/n shrink and widen as they pass each light post

The shadows of Kazuha and Y/n shrink and widen as they pass each light post. It's dark outside, close to dusk. The two ran up the road, Kazuha was riding the bike while Y/n ran beside her. Y/n looked over to Kazuha smiling, she too was smiling. She had this unexplainable cute expression on her face, wearing a plain black skirt and black tights with a white dress shirt tucked in. There was a cute black ribbon tied up under the collar completed with a black cardigan on top. This sight to y/n was something they would hold onto. Her competitive nature was all over her face. Kazuha challenged Y/n to a race uphill all the way to the top. To make it fair since y/n was part of the track team, y/n would run while Kazuha biked. Y/n's heart was racing, but not just because of the running. Kazuha and her thin figure lingered throughout their head, she was beautiful and could cure everyone's depression with her cheeky jokes. Lost in thought, y/n tripped over a rock and lost balance. Y/n fell with a big thud. Kazuha slammed the breaks on the bike as soon as she heard Y/n scream. She rushed off the bike, looking over at y/n. The bike fell over but that wasn't important to her in this moment.

"Ya! Are you okay, Y/n?" Kazuha felt guilty as the race was her idea.

"Yeah. I just fell that's all." Y/n stammered in pain. Kazuha lifted up Y/n's knees to her face. Kazuha focused on the injury. Y/n's heart warmed at the sight of Kazuha worrying. She really cared about them.

«Looks like you didn't get scraped. Ahhh, thank god.." Kazuha exhaled in relief. Kazuha switched to y/n's eyes and smiled at the older.

"Can you walk?" Kazuha supported their body with her arm wrapped around Y/n's shoulder. The latter stood up, feeling the arm around their body and walked in a circle with Kazuha beside them.

"See I'm telling you. I'm fine, I didn't get hurt." Y/n put his hand on Kazuha's head and rubbed her forehead to loosen her up. She pouted.

"Here get on the bicycle, I'll walk instead." The two continued their way to the top, slowly but surely. Beyond the metal railing were thick trees that pointed towards the main city.

"Oh hey we're almost there." Kazuha exclaimed.

They both rushed to the top and to their right, the thick barrier of thick trees no longer blocked the view. What they saw was bright and beautiful. The bustling city below them was lit up with lights, while the sky was scattered with starry shine. The skyscrapers shone yellow lights through each window. It's crazy to think that in each of the apartments down below, there was someone, busy with their own story and their own life to deal with. Kazuha looked over amazed at the city view, her eyes were lit up too. The delicate wind blew the girl's hair and in that moment Y/n fell in love more that he had ever before.

"Can you imagine it, there's so many people in their homes, living and continuing with their daily lives." Kazuha exclaimed happily. Y/n saw how amazed she was and Y/n took a look them self. The lights and the imagination ran through their head and how lovely this sight was.

"Oh! I think I see a couple arguing.. ..oh." Kazuha playfully punched him. Y/n looked at her with a dry, cheeky smile.

Kazuha spoke words while y/n was admiring. She wasn't sure if he was listening at all, so she smiled at him. Her bright smile could light up the night sky. They stood beside each other, they were happy together like this, being a couple and livening each others day. The older took the younger's soft hand, which took the girl by surprise. Y/n held her hand tightly but not with force. Her blush grew red, all over her face. Under the lamp post shone light on the teenage couple. Y/n brought her closer. Y/n eyes closed and leaned forward. They were together alone in a quiet place where the roads were empty and peaceful. The atmosphere was calm but the two lovebirds were anything but calm. Their hearts racing and happiness overflowing through their head. They were in their own world, y/n gently planted their lips on Kazuha's. Her lips were soft under the kiss and y/n could feel her smile. Y/n's rigid arms firmly held Kazuha's slender body like it was the last day. They kissed under the lamp post, no words were exchanged but the feeling was mutual.

"I love you, Kazuha." The boy managed to breath out. Staring lovingly at the girl, smiling, maybe not the biggest smile, but it was genuine.

"I love you too, Y/n. This will be one of my most memorable days of my life." Kazuha said in an airy voice that glittered the world the two were in. Small tears formed on her eyelids. She giggled and hugged y/n tight. Holding on as much as she could so this feeling would never go away, so this night could never fade.

 Holding on as much as she could so this feeling would never go away, so this night could never fade

I wish I knew how to describe scenery this would've been so sick bro