Minji - Hom(i)e

Originally written: 2021/02/27
Revisited: 2023/01/28-2023/02/28
Wc: 900
gn! (gender neutral)

Originally written: 2021/02/27Revisited: 2023/01/28-2023/02/28Wc: 900gn! (gender neutral)

Only time flew, as the night grew and the darkness deepened. All Minji heard was the sound of keyboard typing across the room. Your shared room. A cozy abode featuring beige coloured walls that you and Minji picked out. When you two were looking for houses or apartments to live together in, this apartment stood out. The cold floor was hardwood, forcing you to go on socks. The thing about the floor was that when you were wearing socks, you would go around sliding across the room. Something Minji always disapproved of. But, it was complemented with the logs that spanned from ceiling to floor and Minji found it pretty. She didn't expect something like that from you, but your tendency of these antics kept her life amusing.

Your room was dim-light by a lamp on your desk with two helen pots. One for a blue rose and one for a lush green plant. You sat typing on your laptop, filling charts and finishing documents. Minji brought a flimsy chair next to your office chair. You focused on your documents through the movement next to you, side-eyeing Minji as she exhaled. Minji's humph distracted you. You took a glance at her and your heart reacted. You blushed, switched to the laptop in front of you, trying to avoid her eyes.

You saw Minji's pout while she leaned in next to you, taking a look at the screen. Her delicate perfume teased your nose as it rushed in from her swift movement. You tried putting all your attention onto the spreadsheet you hated completing, but your eyes couldn't help but wander to the older girl. You brushed it off eventually by putting on some calm music and returning to the work.

The screen was full of information that resembled nonsense to Minji. The older was confused and turned her attention to her phone. She scrolled through her phone gaining a few laughs and giggles. Time passed by as your work came to a stop. You were stumped, you had no way of completing the work as an unexpected problem came up. You were getting increasingly frustrated as you looked at Minji there on your shared bed, staring at her phone in her cute pajamas. You were longing for her affection and you wanted to be there next to her. It didn't help that the dim and warm light from your lamp enlightened her face, giving her this homely aura that kept you entranced.

You groaned. Your eyebrows scrunched up as you ruffled your hair in discontent. Minji glanced at you as you hit your head on the desk.

"What's wrong yn?" She looked up at you, sitting against the bed frame. She had a new book in her hands.

"I'm stumped, I don't know what to do." The younger whined. "I want to cuddle with you in bed but this is taking so long." You cringed at your own words keeping your head down. Minji stifled a laugh, but she too felt the same.

"It's okay, you can do it. I'll keep waiting until you're done. (:" Minji assured, she pitied you. She knew how hard you worked and how important it was. But, she couldn't deny how antsy she was getting from the lack of you and your embrace.

"Well actually,, Yn. Since you're stuck.. How about you take a break, and possibly come cuddle with me." She stuttered, her words leading away towards the end. She looked to the ceiling, looking shy after being so bold for her standards. You suddenly awakened to those words, gazing at her with a grin.

"You.. You're such bad influence."

"What do you mean?" Minji questioned sarcastically.

"Me-" She pointed to herself.

"-telling you, to take a break when you need one, is what a good girlfriend does." She joked, dramatically looking away and flailing her hands around. You smiled at her crumbling under her attempts at flirting with you.

"I guess I can't say no to my good girlfriend's advice." You crawled onto the bed and looked at her with a sly smile. She responded with a concerned eyebrow.

You dove into her chest, the bed squeaking in the process. She yelped, startled at your sudden action. She wedged the book out from under you, checking if the page got folded and closed it when she found out it was okay. She hugged you in response. Your head laid on her chest, as she rubbed circles on your back. As you melted into her embrace, snuggling into her arms, you heard her rapid heartbeat. Her arms tightened on you, assuring to make you feel free from stress, at home. You looked up to her pretty face in a swift movement. The blush was undeniably visible on her face. You smiled broadly forgetting your own flushed cheeks. With her head down, her gaze fell on your eyes. Her round eyes looked at you fondly. It was a little uncomfortable in your thin dress shirt. The buttons were pressing down onto your skin, but you didn't notice it.

"How does it feel down there."

"Safe."

"Good." Minji hugged you tightly, with her chin resting on your head, eyes closed. You two stayed like that until you eventually went to sleep. Forgetting about the spreadsheet, you were doomed for tomorrow.

"So much for a break." Minji giggled at you sleeping soundly. She gently lied you down on the bed and snuggled into your sleeping body.

 She gently lied you down on the bed and snuggled into your sleeping body