Chaewon - Date..?

written 2019/09/19
Revisited 2023/01/21
maybe inspired by airplane ..?
words : 2600 i think
(cringy, originally almost 4 years ago so yk)
male!reader

?words : 2600 i think(cringy, originally almost 4 years ago so yk)male!reader

*Ringtone*

❤️Chae❤️
You know it's sunny outside

Is this the hot air balloon thing again?

❤️Chae❤️
no no, this time I'm asking you to go on a date
And going on a hot air balloon ride with you,,.
Please..

She's been asking you for a long time and you deny every time. You're not exactly an outside person but you felt bad since she's always been so fine with you rejecting her offers.

Ok fine, I'll pick you up in a bit.

❤️Chae❤️

Wait what acc?

Also, already outside

Y/N pov:
I opened my door, Chae appeared in my door frame on her phone.

"Annyeong c:" Chae looked up from her phone and cutely greeted me as I did the same.

"Were you standing there the whole time."

"Yup!" She confirmed as she skipped to the couch and sat down like a kid, raising both of her arms in the air and smiled at me. Gosh she makes me so happy.

"Uh, let me go wash up and dress. I just woke up."

"Ok!" She made an ok sign, getting her approval, I went up to my room to change thinking about Chae and completly forgot about the mess in my room.

"Haha, just got to find the one that smells the least."

——————————
3rd pov:

"I'm done, get up!" Y/n uttered, Chaewon turned off her phone and popped into the older's arms.

"Woah, you have to calm down." Now woken, I saw how pretty she looked. The contrast from her hair and dress was everything for me.

 The contrast from her hair and dress was everything for me