I think I know you, but I don't, you have a sweet aftertaste....

Coincidences....
Is that truly Lee Minho??

Lee Minho from the Soul Dance Crew? The young boy who was in the centre for 17 seconds tops and had managed to drive the entire crowd, including Hyunjin, crazy with his moves and looks?

No way....

Hyunjin gulped, feeling his heartbeat rise when his eyes met the black-haired boy.

He was one of the trainees.... Lee Minho, one of the reputed young dancers of a well-known dance crew was going to compete with them for debut...

How would Hyunjin survive? Not just due to talent but also due to his attractive features??

And right then and there, Hyunjin felt an immense dislike towards the elder. Insecurity gnawed at the teenager's brains and he decided to be the little shit that he had been advised to be during the tough trainee days.

He needs to make it to debut, he wasn't going to let anyone take away his spot no matter what. Even if it means being a lil out of character.

***

"Hi" Minho smiled at the younger boy who instantly regretted looking up at him. He looked like a freaking angel with his pretty smile and messy hair.

"I noticed you having some trouble with 9th basic dance. Would you mind some help?" Hyunjin wanted to scoff and tell him off, but he refrained from doing so.

Its ok, he is just offering to help.

So he accepted the help.

And he excelled at the dance.

He started liking the elder.

Despite Hyunjin's shitty attitude and small arguments, the older made a lot of efforts to be nice to him. Hyunjin loved and hated that at the same time, because it made disliking Lee Minho very hard.

***

No....

He can't leave....

He cannot just leave like that.... How could Jinyoung do this to them?

No, Lee Minho cannot be eliminated....

That's impossible... Why???

Hyunjin cried. He knew it was useless but he still cried.

He cried because it hurt. It hurt seeing Minho lose the battle that he should, and most probably would, have won had he not been so focused on the other members' improvements. He ruined his chances at termination to make sure that the younger ones didn't lack in dance.

Why did he had to be so real...? So genuine?

Hyunjin hated him....

Hyunjin loved him.......

***

A huge smile graced Hyunjin's lips when Minho and Felix came back.

Chan's constant efforts, fan's wishes, and the members' prayers paid back.

He felt his heart race and warm all over with the thought of being with Minho again.

This time, he will make sure to love him and to cherish him.

***

He was so close....

Way too close....