Epilogue.

"You are like ice cream, hyung so sweet and so cold." the younger giggled, looking up at his lover with stars in his eyes.

"Do you plan on eating me then?" Minho joked, making Hyunjin laugh out loud.

They were fooling around and, yet when their eyes met, Hyunjin had never felt so loved and cherished as he did right then.

***

"What are you doing?" Minho giggled, trying to peek into Hyunjin's notebook.

The rapper hastily shut it and gave him an innocent smile.

"Nothing." as if his nervous voice didn't just betray his cover, his eyes also skirted away for a moment when the lie fell across his lips.

"Hmm, really?" Minho crossed his muscled arms, raising his eyebrow at the guilty looking ferret in front of him.

It was clear that the now silver-haired man didn't believe his bullshit. The young rapper had been so dedicated the last couple of days in his notebook that he hadn't even complained about Minho grabbing his butt every other Maniac performance. It was slightly suspicious how he kept it to himself, and frankly? Minho was just slightly bummed out over the fact that he was being kept in dark about something Hyunjin was obviously passionate about.

His boyfriend of 4 months was secretly doing something and it was Minho's mission to find out what.

BUT, he wouldn't cross the line doing it.

So he conceded and backed off, sitting down on the couch with a safe distance between Hyunjin and him, though his heart was certainly racing with the wish of cuddling his boyfriend. He brought out his phone and his fingers automatically clicked on the gallery to swipe through pictures of him and Hyunjin together throughout the last few months as they maneuvered through the tours and trips.

A smile flitted across his face as he remembered their late night dates to avoid confrontation by anyone except for their group mates. Hyunjin had gotten drunk on several of those occasions, he was a light weight, and it was entertaining to say the least. The younger was already very goofy and funny, alcohol just seemed to enhance his adorableness and it brought out such a carefree and childlike persona of his that it warmed Minho's heart. Yeah, he was whipped, but can you blame him? Its HWANG HYUNJIN we are talking about.

To say that the last few months have been the best would be an understatement. It was blissfully perfect. They went out for walks, snacked together late at nights, just watched the sunrise in peace, cuddled for no damn reason, it was sickeningly cute. Minho had always expected that dating Hyunjin would be amazing, but he was not ready for such euphoria. The constant giggles, the adoration, the love, the respect, the admiration, the desires, the tension, the understanding, them in a nutshell, just threw him in a state of ecstasy he was in no mood to escape from.

It was more than amazing dating Hyunjin, it was elating.

A video played out randomly as his fingers acted on their own accord. It was during the Amusement Park trip they had taken for the SKZ Code content. Though he had been paired up with Jisung for the content, he had taken up every single moment to capture Hyunjin that night. The younger had been on cloud nine, so excited, so happy that Minho's own lips were stretched into a smile all night long. It physically hurt just how much he loved Hyunjin.

And even now, he was smiling at the video he had taken of Hyunjin when the younger had been running around with Jeongin and Felix, playing some kind of game he had no idea of. Anyone could see what a simp he was for his boyfriend. Even his own boyfriend who suddenly sidled up against him.

"What are you watching?" call him petty, but Minho also shielded his phone away from the younger when he tried to peek in.

It gave him major war flashbacks to their argument months back and he immediately bit down the retort. No more fights.