A la la love you babe <3

Dear baby Lino,

My favorite hyung, even though you will sell me in the black market for your cats' meal.

I love you.

I am in love with you, have been for years now.

I was attracted to you when I saw you the first time in that workshop, I got a crush on you when we met officially as team mates and I fell for you as we debuted together.

I know you might never return my feelings, I might not even give this letter to you, but I just wanted to lay out my feelings before its too late. Even though it kinda is already.

I don't think I will come back to the group, you know how it is, but I wanted to clear this up before my time's over with you. I can't believe it. I am leaving. I might never come back. We will be over before we ever started.

I am sorry.

I just love you so damn much. Your personality, your laugh, your eyes, your smile, your hair, your body, your lips, your words, your thighs (don't judge me), you yourself.... You are perfect hyung. So damn perfect.

The perfect combination of sassy, goofy, caring, reliable, beautiful, cheeky, traitor, teaser, cheesy, loving, kind, dumb, smart.... How do you expect me to NOT fall?

Our time is up. I am done for. But I will forever love you, even though our story is over.

Just find it in yourself to still remember me hyungie.

I love you.

Minho sniffled, dropping the paper in Hyunjin's lap and turning away for a moment to collect himself.

Hyunjin, who was sitting in front of him between his legs, reached backwards pulled the elder's arms around his waist, leaning back against his muscled chest.

"I was such a dumb coward, wasn't I?"

"You are still a dumb coward." Minho spoke, his voice slightly shaky, implying to the fact that Hyunjin was reluctant about exposing their relationship to their groupmates.

Hey, don't judge his insecure timid ass.

He knew they will accept them, hell they will be over the moon for them, but he was still.... slightly unsure. I mean, its not everyday that two of your friends of the same sex announce that they are dating. It was an unexpected and an unoddinary situation.

"Spare me, I am just nervous." the younger whined just as the door opened and the Aussie brothers walked in, followed by the two maknaes. Hyunjin could feel the dread settling deep in his stomach, his mind running wild with all sorts of bad possibilities that could come out of it.

No no no, they will understand.

Channie will understand, Changbin will support them, Ji and Lix will be happy, Seungmin will tease them, Jeongin will be excited. That's how it will go.

"Hey baby." Felix greeted, immediately skipping over towards them. Minho chuckled from behind him while Hyunjin's cheek burned in embarrassment.

Who was gonna tell the sunshine he ain't his baby anymore?

"Hey Lixie." Hyunjin gave him a weak smile, the nerves getting the best of him when Jisung and Changbin walked in bickering.

"I am telling you, that 'shyoong' will be a great addition to the vibe." Jisung stomped his foot adamantly, his cheeks puffing out in exasperation. With his fluffy hair and makeup free face, he looked way more adorable than normal and Hyunjin was thankful for the slight distraction that came with his cuteness.