I started my Love Account book

"Its ok, baby, hush now." Minho tried to calm down the taller boy, who was sobbing his eyes out.

It was a week after their official album drop and 5 days since Hyunjin's birthday..... 5 days since the immense online hate started for the poor boy all over Twitter and Instagram. Videos of his photocards and posters being burnt, curses and slurs getting thrown across the platforms and threads of him being shamed was going viral.

It was nothing new, all of it had happened before too, but the Hyunjin that came from his hiatus was a really sensitive and fragile one, not to mention it was his freaking birthday just a few days ago and all he could see was the positive comments and negative threats fighting each other on his profile. His fans were trying of course, but so were the haters. It was a mess and it was making a mess out of Hyunjin's emotions.

The poor boy tried his best to not let the negativity take over him, it was just stupid hate anyways, but when the comments started over his body, his dance, his smile, his singing.... thats when it started to hurt. It was a slow pain at first, Hyunjin didn't even realize that the hate was getting to him until he suddenly broke down crying in Minho's arms when the two came back to the dorm alone.

The other 6 members were still at the company for a tiktok shoot while the two dancers were already done with it, so they had offered to go back and have some food ready.

At least, that was the plan, but then Hyunjin accidentally opened Instagram on his personal account to like Jeongin's post and all hell went loose. He read the first comment and his eyes were already glossy. By the time Minho joined him in the living room of his dorm, Hyunjin had already caved in himself and was sobbing.

"Hyun, baby, calm down." Minho started rubbing the younger's back and patting his head to comfort him, knowing he liked it. Hyunjin felt the elder's fingers caressing his hair and holding it close to his chest as his sobs turned to sniffles.

It was so unfair, how they got hate for no reason except for their existence. What was the need to comment on his face? What was the need to sexualize him? What was the need to so slyly insult every single talent he has?

He hated it, how they thought he was a pushover enough to degrade every effort of his. He was stronger than this, he was stronger than them all, those keyboard warriors who think they can hurt him with their empty words. Yes, it pained him slightly that people were monsters enough to be this harsh, but if they can be harsh, so can he. He will prove them wrong, just as he had always been doing.

With newfound strength, the younger pulled away from Minho's warm embrace and wiped his eyes. He could feel the elder's worried gaze on him and it made him feel bad and good at the same time. But Hyunjin was determined to be stronger.

"I am okay, hyung." he whispered, purposefully avoiding Minho's gaze.

"Since when did you became a liar, hmm?" Minho's voice was so soft, so velvety, it wrapped around Hyunjin like a warm hold that had him leaning back onto Minho.

"Since the world became a liar?" his response sounded more like a question and he hated how small and vulnerable his voice was. But then he heard Minho chuckling, and it lit up his heart in a fire. Heat rushed to his cheeks when he glanced up at the elder and found his face so, so close to his.

"Yeah right, the world is a liar. I mean, how can someone call this face ugly?" with a scoff, Hyunjin turned away, trying his hardest to hide the blush on his face.

"Stop, you are making it worse." Hyunjin fanned his face, and slouched lower on the couch until he was able to rest his head against Minho's chest. His steady heartbeat calmed down the younger's pulse, the rhythmic rise and fall of his well built chest creating a cushion for Hyunjin to fall asleep on. But before the glorious action could happen, Minho spoke up again.