Because I like the way you are...

"This one?" Hyunjin held up the hoodie against his torso, turning towards the bickering duo.

Jeongin scrunched up his nose and leand back thoughtfully, while Minho just clapped his hands twice.

"It looks great."

"That definitely doesn't suit your skin tone." they spoke in unison, making Hyunjin sigh. Guess who was the critic?

"Skin tone? What bullshit is that, now?" Minho snorted while Hyunjin tried to neatly place the hoodie back on the hanger, keyword being 'tried to'.

"Its not bullshit." Jeongin protested, snatching the hoodie away from the struggling boy and hanging it on the hanger, "Our skin tones should never be too noticeable in some clothing, it defeats the purpose..." and the ambitions fashionista was dragged away by the two elder boys. Minho carefully picked up the sorted out clothing they had chosen to buy and handed them over to Jeongin along with his card. Two beanies, three hoodies, a pair of ankle length socks and four sweatpants, Minho was really playing with his finances. The two younger ones had protested and tried to pay, since most of the stuff were theirs, but the elder refused, instead asking them to buy lunch to which they reluctantly agreed to.

"By the way, it really did look great on you." Minho murmured in Hyunjin's ear while the youngest stood in front of them, finishing the transactions for the stuff they had bought. Goosebumps erupted over Hyunjin's skin as he leaned back slightly into the elder's chest, sighing contentedly over the compliment. As soon as the shopping bag was in Jeongin's large hands, Hyunjin was already dragging them away out of the mall.

Thankfully, they had yet to be caught by fans, and it was almost nearing noon, which meant not many people would be out in the searing heat and exhausting weather.

"Americano?" Jeongin questioned, catching sight of the coffee shop at the end of the street against a karaoke booth.

"YESS!!" filled with excitement and energy, Hyunjin skipped across the road, already planning a good time in the karaoke booth that he was damn sure of going into.

"How about this, Jeongin gets the drinks and some snacks while me and Minho hyung book a room for the karaoke?" Hyunjin was fumbling with his wallet, ready to pay.

"WHAT??" Minho snapped his head around, looking startled.

"Karaoke? What karaoke?" Jeongin punched the elder on his arm and left without an answer while Hyunjin narrowed his eyes.

"This karaoke, the one we are going to, the one where we are gonna spend the rest of our day." he jabbed his thumb towards the run-down building and pulled Minho inside, despite his various protests and questions.

"Why is it, that I never know what we are doing when we hang out?" he complained, taking a step closer to Hyunjin to avoid a smoking man in the corner.

"Because you never listen." Hyunjin replied shortly, passing a couple of bunched up notes across the counter and informing the man behind it that another of their friend will be coming in a moment.

Room 2A

"Heartbeat?" Hyunjin murmured, seeing the song name flash on the screen as Minho confidently picked up his mic. Despite the series of complains and tantrums, the elder was suddenly very invested in the karaoke session.

Minho didn't answer and instead started humming as the opening notes started playing, making Hyunjin realize it was one of BTS' old songs. It had been some time since he has listened to the song and hearing Minho sing in his soft velvety voice brought back some nostalgic feeling in the younger's blood as he remembered those trainee days when he had started loving Minho.

When the elder had started to grow distant and they had started to lose the connection between them

"I wish that you would love me..."

"Just like yesterday, without letting go of my hand..."

His emotional wallow was broken by Jeongin's entry, which distracted Minho long enough to have Hyunjin blink away his tears. Its such a pain, watching him, wanting him, dreaming about him, but never really having him.

And as Hyunjin watched the two belt out their vocals, he couldn't help the smile surfacing on his face. The way Minho's voice flowed, the way he hyped up the youngest, the way his eyes disappeared into crescents at his smile when his scored showed a 100, the way he jumped excitedly when another upbeat song started playing, the way he spun in dramatics to add effects to his performance, he was so perfect.

"Hyunjin, come on!!" the admiring boy was whisked away by the enthusiastic Jeongin. He hastily picked up his mic and started singing too, though he was definitely off-key. By the time he got the hang of the notes, Minho was almost on the ground laughing his head off and the trio were practically tripping over one another as 'Rock With You' finally diminished in the background.

"Woohhh!" Jeongin squealed, punching in the codes for another Seventeen song while Minho dragged the younger dancer back to the couch.

"We should have an upbeat song like that." Hyunjin said, getting comfortable on the couch with his long limbs automatically wrapped around Minho.

"What we should have is a vacation, actually." Minho grumbled back instead.

"We need some trip or a week off." a teasing smile fell across Hyunjin's lips at that.

"Why hyung? You really want to spend time with me that bad." Minho pinched his arm but nevertheless didn't deny the claim.

"Don't be dramatic, you want it too." was his simple reply as his smaller hands enveloped Hyunjin's large ones. The younger looked down in surprise but then softly smiled and laid his head against the muscular chest of Minho.

"You are so romantic hyung." he giggled hopelessly, just wanting to disappear in the moment and never come back to the reality. He looked up at the dancer beside him, their gazes meeting. The warm soft black orbs stared back at him and Hyunjin felt butterflies take flight in his stomach. His eyes looked hooded, dazed as if he wasn't even aware of what was happening anymore. Softly, Hyunjin trailed his hand above the elder's thigh to his torso, resting it against his chest, right above his heart. He could feel Minho's grip around his waist tighten slightly and that action alone had Hyunjin gasping for breath.

Fueled by the sudden desire, Hyunjin grabbed the elder's hood and pulled it down his face, freeing his purple messy hair as his slim fingers made their way to smooth out the sticking up fringes. The distance between them was nearly non-existent as Minho completely gave up control and relaxed, as if saying 'You do whatever you want'

Hyunjin liked that, he liked the way Minho bent his will and actions to his desires, his selflessness always left the younger in awe. He liked the way Minho was, so ready to do anything for his dongsaengs.

So he made another bold move and pulled the elder's head downwards, right in front of his. Their nose were almost touching, their lips inches apart. Hyunjin could lean in right then and fulfill his fantasy, Minho didn't look like he was going to protest anyways, but he didn't.

Not like this.

They deserve better than some short make out in a karaoke booth with their youngest member a few feet away singing his heart out.

"Why did you stop?" Minho whispered, his voice slightly hoarse and breathy as Hyunjin leaned away.

"Because I need to, hyung." his answer was simple but the elder's words definitely ignited a fire in Hyunjin's heart.

So he really was looking forward to the kiss?

Does that mean he likes me too?

Because there is no way Minho would just randomly kiss a member for fun....