3. Ⓑⓞⓞⓚⓢ

Yuna's POV

"You read Percy Jackson too?", I asked, looking at Sunghoon.

"Yeah", he answered, "I thought I was the only one".

"So, two weeks ago, when Battle of the Labyrinth was checked out and not returned for days, that was you?", I asked and he nodded.

"I was sick and so I couldn't return it", he answered. "Were you waiting for it?", he asked.

"Yeah, I was dying to read it but I wanted to have the experience of reading the book instead of online, on the phone", I answered.

"Well then, I'm sorry. Yuna, right?", he said.

"It's okay", I said, "yep and you're Sunghoon right?", I asked even though I knew.

"Yeah", he answered.

We headed to a place in the library. It's pretty secluded there and it's my favorite spot in the library. Turns out Sunghoon also reads there often.

"If you read here often, how is it that we never ran into each other?", I said, laughing.

"When I read, the whole world ceases to exist", he answered, "it's just me and the book".

"That happens to me too", I said.

"What made you read Percy Jackson?", he asked.

"I like Greek Mythology and so I decided to read it", I answered, "what about you?".

"I watched the movies and found it interesting and decided to read the books, I was shocked to see how different they were", he answered.

"Yeah, they are different. So who's your favorite character?", I asked.

"I really like Nico Di Angelo. His powers are cool", he said, "Do you have a favorite character?".

"I like Thalia", I answered, "but I'll see later on, since I'm going to start reading Heroes of Olympus now. Don't give me any spoilers", I threatened because he is holding the second book of the series while I have the first. I hate spoilers.

"Okay, I won't", he said and then muttered, "mother earth is rising".

"I'm leaving then", I said, jokingly and got up but just then the bell rang.

"Weird coincidence", he said. We rushed back to the classroom and entered it. Thank god it was just the warning bell. In about a minute the actual bell will ring.

"Oooooohhhhhh", one of our classmates said, in a mocking sing song voice, "Sunghoon and Yuna, did you have fun? Is that why you're late?". I don't know his name, but he's annoying.

We just ignored the stares from our classmates and walked to our seats.

"Ignore Beomgyu, he's always like that", Haewon said. So that's his name.

"Anyway, spill the tea. Where were you guys and why were you together?", Jake said.

"Ohh yes, tell us", Sunoo added.

"We were just in the library", I answered, nonchalantly.

"Doing what?", Jay asked, with a smirk.

"Reading books, obviously", Sunghoon answered, "what else would we do in the library?".

"Did you two reach out for the same book and touch your hands and when you looked at each other, it was love at first sight?", Haewon asked.

"Ohhh yes, like a drama or a book that the two of you seem to love", Sullyoon added.

"No, this is real life. Not a stupid drama", I answered.

"Yeah, we both bumped into each other because we were in the same section of the library", Sunghoon said.

"Okay, but this is not over", Sunoo said as Miss Park came in.

  ·*:•°°•:*··*:•°°•:*·

It's the last class of the day and time is almost up.

"So students, I'll be conducting a test on the topics taken today. Study hard and we'll see if you guys will need extra classes. It's day after tomorrow and no complaints", Miss Yoo said as she closed her books. The whole class groaned. Miss Yoo just grinned. I swear it's like she enjoys our pain and suffering.

Everyone started getting out. I stood up and Sunghoon talked to me.

"I'm going to the library to get the books we forgot to check out. Do you want to come?", he asked.

When me and Sunghoon had rushed back to the classroom, we didn't check out the books from the library because we had no time. I was planning on going back so it's pretty convenient.

"Sure", I said and we went together.

"The two of you are really sus", Sunoo yelled as we walked out.

When we reached the library, Mrs Song looked surprised.

"Yuna? Sunghoon? You guys know each other?", she asked.

"You know him?"
"You know her?"
We asked together.

"Yeah, you both are the library's most frequent visitors", she answered. Sunghoon went to get the books.

"We're classmates", I told her, "or maybe friends, I don't know".

"I see", she said, with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Sunghoon came back with the books. We checked them out of the library and left. Our houses were in different directions so we parted ways.

I wanted to be friends with him but after what happened with Hyuka, I don't want a guy best friend. The universe just decided to put a tall, handsome guy who loves reading books into my life.

I just quickly got home and the second I reached my room, I yelled into my pillow. My life just sucks.

•°:·*.✦.*·:°••°:·*.✦.*·:°•

Another update guys
Sorry it took so long, I was streaming Set Me Free hehe

Wattpad is my only source of happiness at the moment lol
Don't worry guys, Huening Kai hasn't disappeared. He'll be back in this story after a couple of chapters.

Hope you guys are enjoying the story
Your reads and votes mean a lot
Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions

I just decided to add Percy Jackson in here because it is my absolute favourite book series and it deserves so much more recognition. Yeah, that's all.

ο*:.°•·✯·•°.:*ο

𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚

𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓?

𝑴𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓: 𝑵𝑴𝑰𝑿𝑿𝑿 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒏 (𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊 😢).