8. Ⓥⓞⓛⓤⓝⓣⓔⓔⓡ

Yuna POV

Mondays are the worst, aren't they? The weekend drained me and yet here I am. I stayed up all night reading and finishing homeworks and I'm currently surviving with two hours of sleep and a whole lot of coffee.

"Okay, class, remember your volunteer hours, it's compulsory this year. You can volunteer in food banks, cleanups, soup kitchens, animal shelters, visiting orphanages and even volunteer in the city or school library", Mr Han said as he left the classroom. I already knew what I as going to do. The library, obviously. Who knows maybe I'll go for both the school and the city library.

·*:•°°•:*··*:•°°•:*·

Time Skip•

(Lunch time)

"Where are you guys going to volunteer?", Sunoo asked.

"The orphanage, I guess", Sullyoon answered.

"Cool, me too", Sunoo said, "we'll go together". Sullyoon nodded in response. Then they looked at the rest of us and waited for our answers.

"Cleanups", Haewon responded.

"Same", Jay said and then they fist bumped.

"Animal shelter", Jake added.

"It's obvious", I deadpanned, " food bank".

"Huh?", everyone asked. Their faces were so funny, all except for Sunghoon. He was just laughing, like he knew that I was kidding. Well, it was pretty obvious, the others are just slow.

"Yeah, no. I'm volunteering at the library", I said. "Yeah, me too", Sunghoon added.

"Still so sus", Sunoo side-eyed.

"Start dating already", Jake added.

"Or you know what just get married", Jay joked.

"Should we?", Sunghoon asked me jokingly.

"Let's give the people what they want", I joked along.

"What? Is this happening?!", Sullyoon squealed.

"Yes it is. Before they change their mind. Do you Park Sunghoon-", Haewon started but was cut off by a Mr Han who came towards us.

"I heard that you guys still haven't submitted your names for your volunteer hours. Hurry it up or you'll end up in Cafeteria and Janitor duty. Everyone hates that", he said.

"Uggh", Jake groaned, "Sir, your timing is impeccable". The rest of us laughed, and Haewon and Sunoo shared his frustration.

After we submitted our names, Sunghoon and I went to the library to return our books and get some new ones.

"Sunghoon! Yuna! What a surprise!", Mrs Song sarcastically said with fake surprise.

"You'll be seeing us more often now", I told her.

"Volunteering?", she asked.

"Yep", Sunghoon answered.

"Okay just return the books and get out of my face", she joked.

"That hurts", I said while pretending that my heart hurts.

"Sunghoon looks like she needs to go to the nurse's office", Mrs Song said, again with sarcasm.

"Nah, she can go by herself. I want to read", Sunghoon deadpanned.

"The attacks keep coming", I sighed with fake disappointment and walked away with the book.

Sunghoon caught up to me and we went to our favourite spot together. "You do know that I was joking about the nurse thing right", he clarified.

"Do I look like I'm stupid?", I deadpanned.

"Okay then", he said, "how was the book?"

"Amazing. I really like Piper but somehow I missed Percy and Jason and Thalia being siblings! Hera is still annoying", I ranted while he just chuckled.

"The second book is awesome too, you know", he said slyly.

"Don't you dare spoil it", I threatened.

"I won't", he said and then muttered, "get ready to meet the Romans, Graecus".

"Yah!", I whisper yelled and smacked him in the arm. He just smirked.

This is fun. Haven't felt this way in a while.

We kept talking and reading. Mrs Song passed by us and even gave us a teasing smile. Why does everyone think we're a thing? We're just really good friends with similar interests. Besides I'm still not over him, I guess. Stop it Yuna, get over him. You have awesome friends and your school life is pretty great. You're fine. I reminded myself.

"Yuna? You okay?", Sunghoon asked, nudging me.

"Yeah, I was just thinking of something", I replied and then I yawned.

"Sleepy?", He asked.

"Kinda", I replied.

"You can sleep now if you want. I'll wake you up when the bell rings", he said and I thanked him. Then I soon dozed off.

•°:·*.✦.*·:°••°:·*.✦.*·:°•

I updated and damn these things will be rare now lol
I'm so sorry I don't even get the time to update seriously
In fact I'll be going on something like a hiatus, irregular updates after long periods of time so I apologize

But anyways
I hope you guys are enjoying the story
Your reads, votes and comments mean a lot to me

·*:•°°•:*··*:•°°•:*·

𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?

𝑴𝒚 𝑵𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑹
𝑴𝒂𝒛𝒆 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒆
(𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑁𝑒𝑤𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑐𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒)