5. Ⓡⓘⓒⓗ

Yuna's POV

I never thought I'd ever step foot inside a huge mansion unless I started working as a maid. But that prediction was debunked as I enterred Sullyoon's house. It was literally like a modern palace, huge and extremely sophisticated. It wasn't even like a rich person's fancy glass or technology filled house, it just looked like a simplified castle. Even the interior was beautiful.
(House is depicted above.....I searched for a pic so hard, I got a headache)

"Yuna, you can close your mouth now", Haewon said to me.

"Yeah, and please don't think of me differently, please. I'm still the same Sullyoon you met in the beginning of the year", Sullyoon added. I could see that she must have lost a lot of friendships because of her wealth and being extremely pretty might have made people be friends with her for an advantage.

"Of course I won't. You're my friend Sullyoon and you're really important to me", I said, "both of you". Sullyoon gave me a hug and Haewon joined in.

"Sullyoonie! I didn't know we had company", I heard a very cheerful voice say. I looked over to see world famous model Minatozaki Sana.

"Hi mom, yeah, I brought my friends over for a sleepover", Sullyoon answered. Her mom is Minatozaki Sana?! No wonder, she has the same cute voice and they're both extremely pretty.

"Haewon, you're getting prettier everytime I see you", Sullyoon's mom said.

"Thanks, eommeonim', Haewon answered.

"And who is this?", Sana looked at me.

"I'm Shin Yuna", I answered with a slight bow.

"It's nice to meet you. You're really pretty too", she said and gave me a hug. It was the gentlest hug I had ever gotten. I was really surprised and looked at Haewon and Sullyoon with a questioning look.

Haewon just laughed and shrugged like it was a normal thing. Sullyoon looked so embarrassed, she burried her face in her hands.

"Well, I gotta go. I have to visit Tzuyu and Mina", Sana said and quickly broke the hug. "I hope to see you more often", she told me.

"Bye mom, tell them I said Hi", Sullyoon said to her mom as she left for the door. "Sure thing", she yelled back.

After the door closed and I heard the car drive away, I lost my composure.

"Your mom is Minatozaki Sana?! THE MINATOZAKI SANA!", I exclaimed in so much shock.

"Yeah, please don't look at me differently", she told me.

"I'm just really shocked", I told her.

"I don't really advertise it. Having a famous mom is not always the best thing", Sullyoon said, sadly.

"Ohhh, I see", I said, and we left the topic at that.

We soon started baking the brownies, the cookies, cupcakes and so many more. I also worked on the stall sign.

When we were in the middle of baking when Sullyoon told me that she's so happy to help in funding for the school trips because that's the whole point of the carnival.

"Yuna?", Haewon suddenly called my name.

"Yeah?", I answered.

"How is it that we hadn't seen you before if you had been in the school for two years?", She asked.

"I've been wondering the same thing", Sullyoon added.

"Well, I never went in for sports or any extra-curricular activities. I occasionally sent in artworks or writings for the school magazine but those were always anonymous. I also spent most of my time in the library. Honestly, my mom was so worried because I was always at home", I answered.