10. Ⓜⓘⓓ-ⓣⓔⓡⓜⓢ

•Couple of months later•

Yuna's POV

Fuck! Shit! Crap! Bullshit! And add a billion more curses. That's all that was repeating in my head. Mid-terms were like two weeks away and I opened my books for the first time today. I had the whole beginning of the year to study. The fuck am I doing now?

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Haewon.

---

Joke Bear

Yuna
If you're as stressed as we are
We're gonna be studying at Sullyoon's place
A study group thing
Come

----

Ehhh.....what the heck.....I'll just go. I thought and decided to get my text books ready. But first, I'd have to ask my mom.

"Hey, mom!", I called out and headed toi her room

"That's your 'I want something' voice. What is it?", she asked, facing me.

"My friends are having a group study for our mid-terms so I wanted to know if I could go", I answered.

"Hmmm", she said thoughtfully, "what's the time?".

I checked the time and answered, "four-thirty".

"Okay, you can go if you eat properly and not just noodles and coffee and you come back before curfew", she instructed.

"Thanks so much mom. You're the best", I said.

"I know", she waved off.

I go ready and left with my books. I hailed a cab and gave Sullyoon's address. When I reached and payed the cab driver, it was a bit past five. I walked up the driveway and headed to the front door. I rang the bell amd it was answered by Haewon.

"Great! You came", she said.

"Did I make you guys wait?", I asked worried.

"Nah, we just started now", she answered. She took me to the mini-library where everyone else was.

"Yuna!", I heard Sunoo yell, excitedly

"Bro, wtf? You saw me today just a couple of hours ago. Did you miss me that much?", I asked.

"Yes, I missed you and your notes", he answered.

"Uggh, I expected nothing less", I sighed.

We started to study until Sullyoon told us it was time for dinner. It was awesome. Again, I say, I never thought I'd see such fancy dining unless I was the cook or maid in a rich person's house or in a five star hotel.
(Inspired your author-nim's friend who though wants to be a psychologist says that I'll see her in the hospital bcoz she will be sweeping the floors)

"The food in Sullyoon's house never disappoint", Sunoo said in awe. We all agreed obviously. At that very moment, we heard the front door opening though the door was very far away.

"I guess mom's home", Sullyoon said happily.

"I hope Sunghoon's long lost sister came too", Jay said.