19. Ⓡⓔⓥⓔⓐⓛⓔⓓ

Yuna's POV

School.

The only place in the world which is the accurate representation of hell and I was going back there. Holidays are so short, I just wish is could freeze time or some impossible shit like that.

I hopped off the bus and practically slumped all the way to the school gates. Sunghoon had been coming from the other side and he smiled at me. I waved at him and waved back. In my head, there was dramatic music and everything was going in slow motion like in movies because I have a very active imagination.

"Good morning, love", he said when he was just in front of me.

"We're using pet names now?", I teased. "Good morning to you too".

"You think the others will freak?", he said, smirking.

"Oh yeah, totally", I agreed.

"Hold hands?", he asked.

"Sure!", I said and held out my hands. He placed his hand on mine and we walked inside the school campus. My mind was still playing the dramatic background music.

We got some looks from people, which is odd because no one ever paid attention to us before. I guess this is how couples feel. Then, something happened. My mind stopped playing the dramatic music and the sound of a CD scratching, you know like in the movies when the romantic scene ends abruptly, happened.

There they were, in all their glory, looking at us with cringe, betrayal and disgust in their faces. All, except for one who was just laughing at the other people's reaction.

"So, this is the big secret, Haewon?", Jake asked.

"Girl, we all knew this would happen. You got our hopes up for nothing", Sunoo.

"If y'all have forgotten, I need money, I won the bet", Jay spoke up.

"A bet?!", Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah", Haewon laughed awkwardly, "we all made our own predictions about when you guys will end up together."

"So why did Jay win?", I asked.

"Ohh, he said in a month or so. Sullyoon and Sunoo thought that it would be towards the end of the year and Haewon and I said next year", Jake answered.

"All that happened last month so yeah, Jay won", Sullyoon summed up.

"I am disappointed in you guys", I said.

"Yeah, let's move past that. Do you know how cringey you guys looked walking together?", Sunoo remarked.

"You're just jealous because you're single" Sunghoon replied.

"That's true", Sullyoon said, laughing.

"But it was cringe", Sunoo said, "you can't argue with that."

"I know right", Jake said.

"Yeah, the whole eye contact holding hands, y'all are not in some sort of cliché movie", Haewon said.

"Leave the couple alone, their first day of school as a couple has been met with insults", Sullyoon came to our rescue because Sunoo, Haewon and Jake could go on insulting us all day.

"Yeah, besides, you guys haven't given me my money", Jay reminded.

"Can't you just forget about the damn money?", Haewon said.

"Nope", he replied popping the P.

"Uggh whatever", she said.

•Time Skip•