The Multiple Choice

***This chapter has nothing but SPG moments. Please discontinue if you feel uncomfortable. If you're in for a treat though, I suggest you play the music while reading to feel the mood better. ;)

Jane found a seat at the study table, as Janella paced in the room to her vanity table. Janella turned on her built in speakers and Fern's song "Want U Bad", flowed through her room.

She removed the clasp from her hair and her golden streaked hair fell gracefully on her shoulders. She couldn't count how many butterflies fluttered inside her. Her insides were boiling.

She couldn't contain herself, and without wasting any more time, Jane stood up and spoke, "I like you a lot Janella. A lot! I have been having this huge crush on you ever since your eyes met mine, that night at the store. I was hiding in my car when you looked at the window but I felt you staring directly to my soul. You are so beautiful Janella, and I can't seem to get enough of you. I wanted you all along. And now, I don't want to waste more time."

"You are unlike any of my type of girls at all. Most of the girls I liked wore sexy clothes but you like skinny jeans and a plain white shirt tucked in it, and yet you took a hold of me. I don't know what it was perhaps it was the mystery you left in me."

"I was just too scared to take the first step though, because I am always the worst when it comes to first encounters, first move, first impressions, because I was scared of rejection. But ironically, your indirect rejection seemed to be the very thing that made me want more of you..."

She paused as Janella finally approached her, held her hand and led her to sit. Janella sat beside her. They gazed into each other's eyes filled with longingness and intensity.

"I just want you... and I want you to see me, date me, exclusively, just me...", Jane continued.

Janella did not say a word but simply reciprocated the longingness in Jane's eyes, caressing Jane's hand on the table with her fingers.

Jane found a piece of paper and a ballpen. And wrote, A, B and C.

"A, I like you but no

B, I like you but wait

C, I don't like you but let's try..."

Janella placed her hand over Jane's hand and answered, "D..."

Jane was confused. "D?"

"I like you and yes."

Jane's eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. It felt like the world was gone and there was only her and Janella.

She took Janella's hand and caressed it, taking everything all in. She just wanted to indulge and savor this moment. The girl she has been longing now is hers for the taking. She planted a kiss on Janella's hand.

There was a moment of silence, it was not an awkward one but an understanding of what was there between them. And as if a magnet drew them together, their lips drew closer to each other, Jane could feel Janella's breathing, deep and longing. And in a split of a second, their lips touched. Jane could feel fireworks in her.

Their kisses were soft, intimate and sweet. They lingered as they savored each other. They've been waiting and wanting for this for so long.

Jane broke the kiss because she wanted to stare at Janella longer. "God, you're so beautiful, Janella," Jane said cupping Janella's chin to give her a better view. She looked deep into Janella's eyes, studying every contour of her face and adoring the beautiful creature in front of her.