The Ball Life

The next school year came. Jane was now still a sophomore, but a sophomore of Nursing. Janella, on the other hand, is in her senior year. A year more and she's entering Medical School.

Jane and Janella somehow managed to adapt. Jane had to juggle academics, varsity and Janella, while Janella juggled academics and Jane. At first, it wasn't that difficult.

The conflict started when the tournaments started, and Jane couldn't juggle anymore. Then, her teammates started pressuring her to do things she's never done before, parties, drink and sometimes, cheating. While Jane never gave in to cheating, she gave into parties and drinks. Soon, she even started to smoke, while Janella gave up smoking for her.

Janella was waiting at Jane's apartment that night. It was 11pm, and Jane hasn't come home yet. It's Sunday and they had a game with the State University. Jane has been convincing Janella to watch her but the latter had to study for her long test tomorrow.

Janella tried ringing her phone but Jane's not answering. She's growing a bit worried. She's worried about Jane and she's worried about her long test. Here she is getting worried about Jane when she should be resting now because her long test is for her first subject in the morning.

She must be just with her teammates. Maybe they're game went on overtime.

Love, I'm at the apartment. Where are you now? I didn't get an update from you. Please just let me know you're okay. Janella texted Jane.

She tried to call Mara but Mara didn't know where Jane was either.

Hey love! I'm okay. I'm on my way home now.

Jane's message irritated her. She did update that she was on her way home but she didn't even explain what took her so long.

She decided to spend the night at Jane's apartment to wait for her. 30 minutes have passed and there's still no Jane. Janella eventually dozed off.

After 30 more minutes, the door opened. Janella was startled to see a drunk Jane who is losing her balance.

"What's wrong with you?" Janella blurted out.

"Are you blind? I'm drunk," Jane replied laughing.

Worried about her lover's condition, Janella helped her out of her clothes, and laid Jane on the bed.

"Where's your car?"

"Can't drive... I'm drunk..." Jane replied while grabbing Janella by her hand. Janella fell on Jane, she could smell a mix of beer and gin through Jane's breath.

Jane rolled Janella over, until she was on top and started kissing Janella's neck. Her kisses were different from those that Janella enjoyed. This time, they were torrid, hard and wanting. While Janella knew it was because of the alcohol, she can't help but give in to Jane. Somehow her kisses still screamed of how Jane wanted Janella, so she gave in.

Their kisses were torrid and deep. Jane's tongue was darting in. Jane sucked and bit Janella's tongue and lower lip. Janella moaned at Jane's want.

Jane became too impatient. She dove down directly at Janella's center, quickly removed her shorts and panties, and licked her center deep and hard.

Janella had to moan. Jane's tongue was different than before. It was like she never tasted Janella for so long. Suddenly, Jane sucked Janella's button hard with so much want that Janella had arch her back and let out a loud sigh.

Jane was out of control. There was fire in her. While she was enjoying Janella's button, she wildly thrusted her fingers inside her. Her motion was deep and fast. As Jane was going out of control, so was Janella. Her climax was fast approaching but somehow Jane's wild and fast motions are prolonging it, making her want it even more. "More love..." Janella managed to whisper.