The Cunning Snake

What a fresh start for Jane and Janella. It is true, love is sweeter the second time around. Jane owned up to her mistakes in the past and became a better person, and Janella loved her even more. It's like nothing could break them apart. Their love was stronger than distance, time and schedule.

Janella's schedule as a medical student and Jane's clinical shifts as a student nurse was starting to become a struggle, but even that was no hindrance at all. They managed to spend time whenever they can. Studying out became their usual dates. Making love became more fun as they study each of their anatomies. 

Janella was able to manage long episodes of studying, while Jane managed her scholarship, varsity and hospital duties. There were still arguments but they each tried to understand because both dreaded the feeling they felt when they lost each other. So here they are, clinging to each other.

"Are you done studying, my love?" Jane interrupted their silence as they sat near the table outside the Salvador patio.

"No, love. Are you? Or are you sleepy already? We can transfer to the room." Janella replied.

"You know what else happens when we go to the room, love. You can't stand me." Jane teased.

"Don't be too sure about that," Janella replied letting out a cute laugh.

Jane laughed and fell silent. Janella looked at her girlfriend wondering why she didn't get a response, only to find the other lovingly staring at her.

"What are you looking at? You're such a mess, you lovestruck romantic! You're so in love with me," Janella teased while throwing a piece of crumpled paper at Jane. She could feel her cheeks turning warm and red. Jane's eyes had such power whenever they met hers. Janella feels so drawn to those wanting eyes, that it sweeps her off her feet. She hates to admit it but she's head over heels.

"How could I take my eyes off of you?" Jane said lovingly cupping her love's chin. "I can't look away. You're such a sight to look at, Jea." She continued as she started caressing Janella's cheeks. "If you could see what I can see, you'll understand how much I love you."

Janella fell silent at Jane's words. She's overpowered and consumed. She moved closer to Jane and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. "I love you so much, Jane, more than you'll ever know."

Jane closed the book she's been diving into for the past few hours. She stood up and grabbed Janella by her arm. Janella followed, forgetting the book she's been consuming for hours and allowing her lover to take control. Jane just can't keep her hands to herself. It's Janella she adores so much. The sight of her girlfriend keeps her wanting more. 

"Why don't we let go of a little bit of control for a while?" Jane whispered in Janella's ear as she pushed her gently on the sofa.

Janella was now lying on the sofa, giggling. "We can't do this here. Liza and the helpers might wake up," she whispered. Jane gently touched a finger on Janella's lips, signaling the latter to shut up. And in an instant, Janella licked Jane's finger and put it inside her mouth, sucking it. Jane smiled, enjoying the sight of her lover, seductively playing with her finger.

Janella looked at Jane with deep eyes yearning. The latter couldn't stand it, moved closer as she met her lips with Janella's in deep craving. She wanted nothing more in her life than to be Janella's lover. She wanted nothing more than to satisfy her love. Janella is the love of her life. She'd give the world just to stay with her, to stay next to her, to be with her forever.

Their kiss grew more passionate, making them wanting more and out of breath, both panting. Jane pushed herself closer to Janella's body. How she enjoys Janella's warmth, the tingling sensation when their skins touch. She loves to hear Janella's deep breaths, moans and sighs. It's like heaven for her. Her tongue found its way to Janella's ear lobe, this made Janella sigh, just the way Jane wanted it. The deeper the sigh, the more Jane's goes and nibbles on Janella's lobe.