BGF Adventures #6: Why Am I So Mad?

My emotions are running wild, all I want to do is go up to him and slap him across his smooth face. He crossed the line today when he hurt Karman. What kind of BGF would do that to a friend, to a best friend. I only knew one thing...I was pissed.

        When I walked into 1st period I was glad to see Karman and surprised not to see the revengeful ex, known as Tori. I walked toward her expecting to see a smiling happy face but all I saw was a sad, miserable face. Instantly I asked her what was wrong but she didnt answer back. I didnt know what it was but I had a feeling it was because of Bradley. "What did he do?" I assumed.

         Tears instantly ran down her face and I knew I had gotten it right. Bradley did something wrong and it was up to me to find out. I have to admit that I was suprised that Bradely did something wrong. Without even asking anything she bursted out with words that went so fast I could barely understand, " Bradleytoldmethathecouldntgotothedancewithme".

        It nodded in understandmeant, even though I kind of didnt. "Did he give you a reason?" i asked concernlly. There was a quick pause.

       "He said that he asked a girl out yesterday and that he cant tell me who it is." her words were calm but still gloomy.

       He asked someone out? Honestly, I wanted to cry myself but anger filled the need to. Right now, I want to hunt down Bradley and kill him. Knowing that he was already going to the dance with his best friend he asked a girl out.

       First period came and went and I knew I would see Bradley in the halls and I will get MY revenge. When I see him it was on. No one hurts my BFF like that. I didnt care who he was or how long I knew him I was going to find him and kick his ass.I ran through crowds looking for him. I crossed the band hall and the gym. That is when I saw him. I pushed threw the crowd.He looked surprised when I ran toward him with fiery eyes and pushed him toward the lockers. Before he could react I gave him a slap on the face as hard as I could. He gave out a loud moaning sound but I didnt care.

          " You think you could just dump Karman like shes trash. Why would you Do that to your best friend?  Who is this girl anyways? Why is she so important that you would dump your best friend. Right now, I am so disgusted at you ." tears started running down my face. Bradley was tearing up too, probably because of the slap.

        "Hey stop!" a recognizabe voice yelled at me. I turned to my right side and saw Miley Kearing, the girl I knew since 5th grade. Since then she has become really beautiful and I was jealous. Her hair was long and black and her eyes a dark color that I couldnt classify as either really dark brown or just plain black.

         As I stood there thinking about it questions popped up in my mind. Wait, why did she even care? Has she been here the whole time? Could she be....Bradley's girlfriend?

         I started crying even more. I could feel my heart getting heavy. Slowly, I backed away, I took quick glances at Miley, then at Bradley. Then, I looked around seeing the crowd that was built up. The only thing I could say was, "Bradley we arent friends anymore, we're through." I ran to away, leaving everyone in awe.

        Why was I so mad? Is it because of my feelings for him? He hurt Karman, yeah but he also hurt me. Deciding to skip the rest of my classes that day, I went to the library. It was my time to think and be alone. All alone and this big, empty lIbrary, with a big empty heart.