4○

----

In school, there was this rumour that Rui was dating that "Pretty girl", though, he didnt know about it. No one told him such a thing was going around. He finally stood up, he still had to go home. He couldnt just stay there, he still has potential to be happy, right?

He looked at his phone and the reflection reminded him that he looked like a rat whilst crying. His face was pale and his lips were terribly blue. He cursed at himself for that, he looked so damn ugly.

A very messy mess of snowflakes and dirt was all over his hair, it was completely messed up. He was an absolute sight to behold - a dishevelled, snow-dusted mess. He stared at himself for a while.

Was this really who he was?

Surely he could do much better than this.

In order to achieve the look he wanted, he started playing around with his hair until he was satisfied with it. His handiwork resulted in a rugged, yet stylish look - something that no one could ignore. He looked 'better' now.

He wiggled his feet around to see if he was able to walk in this unhandable cold. It was -8°C.
He started walking, until it hit him. Rui felt something edematous around his stomach. Suddenly, he applied pressure to his stomach with his arms. The pain was so bad he started crying as blood spread onto his clothes, dyeing them a deep red. Had he gotten stabbed, by nothing? Whatever it was, it felt like it sliced him in half or cut right through his body. He removed his arms and watched blood soak and drip right through his clothes. He felt out of breath even though he hadnt been running, he whimpered as he collapsed to the ground once again and curled into a ball, making as much pressure as he could on his stomach, the snow surrounding him became red aswell. The reason why was because he was also bleeding out from his mouth as well as his stomach area. He choked on his own blood as it slowly clogged his throat. Because of that, he couldnt speak, so he couldnt scream for help. He just had to lay there, until someone could come and save him. He probably looked long gone by now.

Two girls walked out of the school,

"My god, what is that smell? Thats mank."
The other girl pinches her nose to avoid the smell, "my god what is that?"

They continued their previous conversation, until, they walked out of the school gates. They laid their eyes on Rui's reeking body and screamed.

"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" Thats was enough to gather a couple of people in the area. It was such an unlucky, disgusting sight. He was still bleeding, but not as much as before. His skin was even paler before, it looked as if the blood circulation was sucked right out of him.

"Gosh.. poor boy."

In fact, there was quite a bit of curiosity as to what kind of gore was hidden underneath his clothes, but it might be better if they did not know anything about it at all. After all, it is better to keep them in the dark in order to protect them from the gruesome reality.
Therefore, it is best to maintain the mystery and keep them blissfully ignorant of what lies beneath.

A nasty wound.

Along with lots of bruises.

Why had he been stupid enough to make a deal with someone he didnt trust? His life is in danger now, because of himself. Before the ambulance arrived, people webt close to his body to see if he was still breathing, he wasnt. His body was dead cold but the blood was still flowling out. It would be unfair if they just left the poor boy without trying to save him.

-----

After being kept in hospital for a few days, the doctors managed to get his heart pumping again, so there was still hope.
His parents, who were our of town, were annoyed at the fact that they had to pay for surgery for his deep wound, they never had a close relationship with Rui, they were always distant.

--Parents with a surgeon--

Rui's mum and dad opened the glass doors of the hospital, entering and botb stonping towards the person behind the counter.

"Hello? How may I help you?"

"Currently, our son, rui kamishiro is hospitalized for a stab wound, we are here to check if anything will happen."

"Okay, one second and I will find his documents."

The mum crossed her arms, impatient.

"It says that his doctors were actually planning a meeting to see the both of you in 5 minutes at his room. You should get going."

"Thanks." The mum said with attitude as the both of them hurried to his room.

"Mr and Mrs Kamishiro! Ive been expecting the both of you, tha ks for coming." His doctor said.

Infront of them, lied rui, still paler than ever. He looked extremely sick having a bunch of wires stuck to him to see how he is doing with his recovery without any surgery.

"Ahaha its no problem" The dad nervously replied.

"So, the news, young Rui here, needs to get surgery for his wound."

Rui looked completely oit of his mind at that moment, his parents were disgusted of him, he literally had a lazy eye.

"How much does it cost!?" Was their first reaction, they didnt care about how their son was doing so far.

"Hmm.. about £70,000. We would usually not charge you but this operation is serious."

"THERE IS NO. WAY. WE. ARE. PAYING. THAT."

Rui was shocked, he wanted to scream at them, but he couldnt move his lips, they hurt too much. His eyes were wide open as they focused on his parents, hopefully his hopeless eyes will convince them to pay.

"But ma'am, if he doesn't get this surgery, he will have a low survival rate." 

"I. Dont. Care." Mum blurted out.

Rui felt like he had a 9mm bullet shot right through his already broken heart. He started to cry, but he was completely silent. Then, the doctor took his parents outside to argue furthernore about their desicions. Rui was just there, he felt like he was worthless, his own parents wanted him out of their life.

HIS OWN PARENTS.
At any moment now, his heart could stop beating. The pain from the stupid deal could end him any second now.
There was shouting outside, some people outside the room were arguing with his parents but they didnt care. They left the building after that. And Rui was left with terrible news, if no one payed for his surgery, he would die a slow painful death. He felt stiff once again, so he took a nap, drifting into his own world.

Ignoring all of the cries in the background as he fell asleep.

"HIS PUM----- ITS sto-"

Thats all he could hear before he fell asleep.

------

Not the end.

Lmao sorry rui😘

Sorry for any mistakes i literally wrote this at 12am and i didnt read it through.