7♡

It was a moment of panic for Tsukasa, where was Rui? Negative thoughts crossed his mind as he rushed back to the front counter.

"H-hello? Uhm I went to the room you told me to but my friend wasn't there."

"Right, I'll check again to see if perhaps there was a room change."

As Tsukasa sat on one of the chairs, he watched in devastation as the lady scrolled and clicked on various things on the computer screen. Tsukasa was worrying about his boyfriend, wondering if he would be able to get the help he needed from the hospital. He watched the lady with a sense of dread, hoping and praying that rui would be okay. With a heavy heart, Tsukasa crossed his fingers and silently begged for a positive outcome, hoping against hope that his 'friend' would be given the help he desperately needed.
He silently pleaded for a miracle as the lady landed on the document she was searching for this whole time.

She read the contents.

....

And read.

And read.
Was it really that long?

...

Tsukasa was beginning to become impatient, starting to tap his foot.

He couldnt wait anymore,
"Soo.. not to be rude, but are you nearly done?"

"Mhm, sorry for the wait, just a few more minutes."

....
...
..
.

The lady gasped, Tsukasa was worried, had something bad happened? Maybe someone payed for his surgery!
Probably not.
"Alright, your friend is currently in the emergency room upstairs, you are free to visit him before.. nevermind."

"Thank you!"
Tsukasa was still crossing his fingers, hoping that he wouldnt walk in on an unalived rui. After confirming his identity to a few doctors, he entered the room.

"rui?" He called out to him.

Tsukasa stared at his boyfriend, he seemed to be asleep. Feeling relieved, he sat on a chair next to Rui who was currently laying on a bed.

Suddenly, Rui's eyes shot open and he started to shake violently. Tsukasa was worried, what should he do!? Was he having a seizure!? Was he dying!? No! Its fine! Rui stopped shaking and adjusted his eyes.

"Kasa?" He spoke.

Tsukasa was super happy! His boyfriend could tall to him again! He was so proud of his amazing recovery.

"Rui!! Ive missed you so much." Tsukasa said happily, slightly tearing up.

"Ive missed you more." Rui stated as he made eye contact with Tsukasa.
(EYE CONTACT. EYE CONTACT.)

Tsukasa blushed and looked away,
"You're such a flirt, arent you?" He whispered.

And then, Rui slowly smirked, doing THAT cat face.