ALTERNATIVE ENDING.

Tsukasa registered in once again and headed upstairs, this time, Rui was 'resting' in the room he was originally in. Tsukasa felt joyful as he turned the knob to open the door. He was hoping to see a healthy Rui that was happy to see him. However,
when Tsukasa opened the door

, he was met with a cold and dark room.

His heart sunk as he saw Rui lying on the bed

, motionless,

with his eyes closed.

. Tsukasa felt a heavy weight on his chest and his eyes began to swell with tears. He slowly walked towards the bed and gently shook Rui, hoping he would wake up, but all he got in response was silence.
Tsukasa started shaking Rui violently,

"Please... Rui.. tell me ure still here."

Tears started streaming down Tsukasa's face as he grieved the loss of his 'friend'. He was filled with a deep sadness and despair. The realization that he was no longer around weighed heavily on Tsukasa's heart. The thought of never hearing from Rui again was unbearable, and the tears were an expression of his immense grief. Tsukasa was overwhelmed with a profound sadness that he had never experienced before. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of sorrow and loneliness.

"RUI! Wake up you damn idiot!!"

no response.

"Come on Rui, I know you are in there. I love you so much. Please wake up."

..

.

"Please?"

As his eyes welled up with even more tears, his voice quivered with desperation. The emotions in his voice betrayed his deep sadness and desperation, and his eyes glimmered with tears.
He could feel his throat closing up as Rui just.... layed there. He was crying. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked at Rui's lifeless body. He couldn't believe it was true. He was gone, and all he could do was cry. He slowly moved towards Rui, his body shaking as he did. He finally reached out and hugged Rui's lifeless body. He held him close, trying to remember the last time they had hugged. He wept, his heart breaking as he realized he would never get to hug Rui again. He thought back to the time they went on vacation together, laughing and singing as they watched the sun set on the beach. He recalled how Rui had held him close, his arms around him as they watched the stars come out. He remembered how Rui had looked at him. He remembered the warmth of Rui's embrace, and he wished he could experience it one last time. This time, when Tsukasa hugged him, he felt nothing, as he was just holding a corpse. He touched his soft hair for the last time and ran his fingers through it, feeling the softness of it one final time.
...
..

He planted a soft kiss on Rui's forehead,

"W-what had I ever d-done to deserve this??"

---The End---

Alternative ending, its a bit rushed lol.

492 words