6○

-----

"R-rui! I swear! In a few days you will be out of here, you can trust me! :D" Tsukasa was certain that his plan would work!

The thought from earlier came back, Tsukasa wouldnt be able to spend his christmas with Rui, but he for sure will spend his new year with him, right? Lets hope so.

Nervous of what he was about to do, Tsukasa quickly pecked Rui's forehead.

"R-right, bye now!" He waved and quickly left, rui was alone now, again. Rui felt empty again, that same emptiness he felt after Tsukasa left him for that girl. Atleast they were dating now, tsukasa would for sure leave her for him! Or will he? Did he do that for a prank so he could abuse him at the end? Obviously not, Tsukasa loved Rui.

-With Tsukasa-

Tsukasa ran down the endless hospital stairs, nearly tripping over twice. He was excited! After all, he did just get a boyfriend! It may not have been the best time to confess, but oh well, atleast Tsukasa could finally get rid of that pick me girl, he only dated her to get revenge on Rui for that rumour that was going around about him dating a popular girl and Tsukasa was extremely jealous. But of course that was just a fake rumour. He immediately headed home, it being about a 20 minute walk. Tsukasa would ask his trusty sister, Saki, for help but she is out with her girlfriends.  So he is practically home alone, with no help on how to help Rui. Tsukasa was being too ambitious, getting that much money in a week is impossible for a boy like him. He thought he would atleast try, so he did chores such as cleaning the dishes, laundry and other things. His parents would pay him for doing it, Tsukasa really didnt care about the money they gave him, he found it unnecessary but it would be helpful at the moment. Right now, he has £10.50 combined, including the chores, he would have £18.20 but thats nothing compared to the amount he has to pay to save Rui. Tsukasa was stuck, he had literally no ideas and in under a week, they would unplug rui's life support and...
That will be it. He would be gone.
Maybe he would get some money on Christmas, that would be helpful. The only 'helpful' idea that crossed his mind was the idea that he avoided this whole time; getting multiple jobs.
Wait, maybe he could start a mini funding thing idk! Thats a great idea! He hesitated at first, but he finally started a fund raiser to get some extra money along the way. Hopefully it would get lots of attention.
--
Tsukasa thought about other options but he had already done them, except from inappropriate ones. The only option that was left was to work for it. He looked at some jobs he could apply for, maybe babysitting... or dog walking?

He decided he would sort that out later as the heard the front door open. His parents must be home. Tsukasa rushed down the stairs to greet them.

"HI!!"

Only his Mum had arrived, his dad was probably still out working. She looked at Tsukasa with a warm smile, "Hey Tsu Tsu! Anything you need?"

"Well, you know Rui right? He is in hospital and well.. his parents wont pay for his surgery to stay alive, he is in serious danger and I want to help him."

"Oh dear, Tsukasa, You know how expensive it is, ri-"

Before she could finish, Tsukasa talked over her.

"I know it is! And I know you can't help! Even for Emu! She visited nearly everyday and you didnt even lend her parents a penny to save her!" He said, shouting as he stomped back up the stairs.

"TSUKASA!" She shouted for him to come back down, but he didnt. He ran to his room and locked himself in there. He knew his dad would just complain about the money, so Tsukasa didnt bother to ask him. He sat on his bed, curled up like a ball, thinking about his options. It wont be enough. It will never be enough. He sat up and stared at the money he had, there is no way he can make such a change in a week. Tsukasa started to tear up, feeling his emotions starting to kick through. Emu and Nene wouldve helped if they were still with him! The four of them wouldve continued making shows together, but that wont be possible. It will never be the same again if at the end, its only him.

For the rest of the day, he stayed in his room, only talking to saki and refusing to make any contact with his own mother. It may seem a bit dramatic but he just couldnt be bothered to apologise for what happened.

------

For the next few days, he overworked himself, doing multiple jobs at once. Combined with everything he has done, he has only saved a whoppping £50.25 . He had just TWO DAYS LEFT. And he was nowhere near the amount he had to pay. Tsukasa spent his christmas alone, he was too busy working, he couldbt even go to school because some of the jobs he worked at acquired him being at a time he would be at school. Tsukasa didn't look like himself, he took no breaks and had very noticeable eyebags.

Everytime he left his room or came back from work, he looked and acted like a zombie. (The message is dont let children overwork themselves or u will turn our like me x)

Tsukasa decided he would visit Rui again. Before he went outside, he brushed his hair to make it look normal and washed his face, trying to not be crusty. Tsukasa made his way towards the hospital, a good 20 minute walk. He registered in and ran to rui's room. Tsukasa entered the room, panting, but,  he couldnt hear the sounds of the holter monitor, it was silent.

He looked at the bed that Rui once lied on for the last time.

He wasnt there.

---

Lmao, cya next chapter.

Word count: 1034

Sorry for any mistakes i wrote this late at night!