(3) The [not so] Good Boy Chart

There is no way I'm letting this man put me in a diaper like a freaking baby! As soon as I saw it I made a run for it. Seeing that I'm stuck inside the apartment however, I've only been able to run around while John tries to catch me.

"Are... You... Done.. yet?!" he said gasping for air.

"Nooo!" I screamed back.

John was surprisingly fast for an older guy, and eventually I was too tired to keep running. He grabbed the upper part of my arm and more or less drug me to the couch where made me sit.

"Listen... you do... you don't want to wear them? Haha, ...wheeze... fine! But guess what! I... cough cough... I already anticipated that!" he said still out of breath.

I looked at him for a moment and tried to figure out where he was going with this. I don't want to wear them, but I don't think he's going to change his mind just because I made him run around the apartment.

"There are only two bathrooms in this house. And I hold the keys to both of them. So go ahead. You'll get away with it for a few hours. But eventually you will have to go. And what choice will you have with both bathrooms locked?"

My stomach turned as he made his point. I don't care! I'll hold it until tomorrow morning and I'll go at work!

"Fine! I'll just go tomorrow at work! You can't make me do anything!" I said feeling like I had the upper hand. He can't stop me from going to the bathroom at work!

"Ohhh!! Okay. Hah, alright! Well guess what! I have your work schedule. Your dad gave it to me yesterday. And guess what day you work next?"

"Tomorrow!"

"Nice try! Tomorrow is Friday, and you only work Monday through Thursday. That means you'll have to hold it allll the way until Monday morning! That's almost 4 days. So good luck! Oh, and the only other clothes you have here are pajamas. So if you intend to change out of your sopping wet clothes, that is your only option. The faster you get it through your head that you aren't in control anymore the easier this will be."

"FUCK YOU!" I said standing up.

He quickly pushed me back down onto the couch with his hand holding me back against my chest. He was considerably larger than me. I had no way to fight it.

"Little boys don't say words like that and they certainly don't use them in that way towards anyone! Now, you have two options young man. You can either do as your told, get changed and into bed for the night and I MIGHT overlook today since it's your first night. Or option two, you can go to bed sopping wet with no dinner and we can deal with your punishments in the morning. So which is it gonna be?" he said in a low serious tone that kind of scared me.

"I-I don't knowwww uhhhh huh huuuh...sniff.."

"Well I suggest you figure it out in the next few minutes."

"I-I don't want ...sniff.. t-to wear it uhhh.."

"Okay, well that sounds like option two to me. Come on let's go put you to bed. There will be no pizza and you'll stay in your wet clothes." he said, grabbing my hand and pulling towards the room.

"B-But I'm H-hungry!" I said dragging my feet in an attempt to stop him.

"Well, that's too bad. You should have been a good boy the first time. You can have breakfast in the morning."

I was surprised when he picked me up from under my arms and carried me the rest of the way into the room. I tried my best to wiggle back down but I couldn't get out of his grip.