(10) Family Reunion

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, which scared me for a few moments until I realized I was in daddies bed. He must have brought me in here after I fell asleep. He was snoring loudly which I thought was really funny for some reason.

I carefully slipped out of the bed and onto the floor and walked into the living room. It felt like I was waiting forever for daddy to wake up. I wanted to go and wake him up but I kind of felt numb, so I didn't move off the couch. Eventually he came out to the living room.

"Hey there buddy. Did you sleep okay? What are you doing out here?" Daddy asked me kindly. I short of just shrugged. I didn't really know why I was out here either.

"Ohh, well why don't we get Tyler up and we'll have breakfast. Afterword we'll all get ready and we can go to your surprise." He said.

"Wh-what surprise?" I asked. What surprise could he have for me already?

"Well it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you now would it?" He said with a slight smirk before turning towards our room.

I made my way to the table and waited for Tyler and daddy to come back. I was starting to feel a little impatient trying to figure out what the surprise could be. After yesterday, I couldn't imagine what he would have thought to get me. I decided to see if he'd give it to me now. I walked over to the stove where daddy was cooking and tugged his shirt.

"Hey marmar, you okay?" He asked.

"Yes daddy. What is my surprise?" I asked bluntly.

"Hahaha, you're not getting it out of me that easily. And beside I already told you, you'll find out later. Go ahead and sit down and I'll bring the food over."

I sighed and did what he said. Soon after he came back and set the plates on the table. I guess despite everything else that's happened he hasn't given up feeding me until I earn the right ti eat alone again. He held a forkful of eggs to my mouth and I started at him, keeping my mouth shut.

"Marmar... come on. Be a good boy, you need to eat."  Daddy said in a warning tone. Still, I didn't open my mouth. 

"Mar, I'm not going to ask again." He said. He can't force me to open my mouth and I doubt he would spank me today after everything that happened yesterday so I pushed my luck.

"Alright. You win." He said. I was surprised ge gave up so easily. That is, until he pinched my nose shut!

"Mmmmmm!!" I groaned. What is he doing!

"Ohhh nooooo! Daddy's got marmar's nose! What is he gonna do!" He said in a mocking babyish voice. I was trying so hard to look angry but for some reason the way he was talking made me want to laugh. Eventually Tyler started laughing and it made me lose control.

"Hahahah...." I laughed despite my efforts not to, but as soon as I started laughing daddy put the eggs into my mouth. As soon as he pulled the fork away I looked at him with an angry look. That's not fair!

"Aweee is somebody angry. You know cranky little boys usually just need to make a poopy. Does marmar need to make a poopy?" He asked, barely containing his laughter. Tyler was laughing at me too now, and my face was burning red with embarrassment. 

"NO!" I yelled.

"Okayyy, if you say so. I guess if you don't need to go poopy then you can eat the rest of your food like a good boy right?"

"Ughhhh!" I grunted in frustration as I sat back in my seat. When he put the fork to my face again I just ate it to avoid any more embarrassment.

After we finished eating daddy wiped my face with a wet cloth which I didn't like very much. He didn't even warn me.

"Alright boys, let's go get you ready and then we can head to Marmar's surprise. Tyler, you can use the guest bathroom." Daddy said before picking me up. I was starting to get mad again. I'm not drunk this time so what excuse is there for letting Tyler shower alone and not me!