(7) Visiting The Doctor

JOHN'S POV

"Good morning sleepy butt. Someone was tired." I said as I saw Mark walking out of his room. He must have been worn out since he slept all evening and through the night. He looked precious standing there with his hair sticking up on one side and holding his new stuffed bear. I wasn't sure what head space he was in or how he would react after last night but I was determined to make things go smoothly.

"Mownin daddy.." he said with yawn and then sat down at the table hugging his teddy bear to his chest. I could immediately tell my little guy was still in little space and I couldn't have been happier. Though I was worried what will happen when he inevitably starts feeling big again. I ignored that fear for now and decided to make him breakfast since he was clearly hungry.

"Do you want pancakes or French toast?"

"Ughhhh.... Finch tose" he said not sounding too sure. He seemed really groggy but generally in a good mood.

"Okay. French toast it is. Where is Tyler at? Was he still sleeping?"

"Stiw seepin" he said rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. He was so cute I could feel cuteness aggression. I just wanted to hug him but I decided to not agitate him.

"Okay, well can you be a good boy and go wake Tyler up for daddy? I need to see what he wants for breakfast too."

"Otay.." he said as he slumped down from his chair and headed towards their bedroom. I had just started cutting up the bread when I heard a loud thud from their room and my stomach dropped. I just knew it couldn't stay this clam for longer than a few minutes. Sure enough I heard the screaming coming from the room confirming that peace was not an option this morning.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I heard Tyler yell.

"DADDY SAY GET UUUUUUPPP!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!"

"IT TIME FO BREFAST DADDY SAY YOU GET UP NOW!"

"WHAT ARE YOU BOYS DOING!" I yelled as I walked into the room to see what was going on. They both looked at me wide eyed as I stood there. I immediately knew what had happened based off the scene in front of me. Mark was standing there looking defiant and Tyler was laying on the floor with his blankets. Mark had most likely pulled Tyler off the bed to wake him up.

"MAR! What are you DOING? I said wake him up not push him off the bed!"

"HE NO GET UP!"

"So you PUSHED HIM OFF!?"

"Yes...."

I held my hands to my face as I groaned. It looks like I have myself mischievous little one. I reached down and grabbed Tyler's hand to help him up off the floor. He looked angry and pretty groggy himself.

"Mar, you cannot just push people off the bed. You could have hurt him!"

"HE NO GET UP YOU SAY HIM FOR TO GET UP AN HE NO DO IT!" Mark yelled back at me defiantly.

"I KNOW WHAT I SAID! You CANNOT do that though! If he didn't get up you should have just come told me!"

"YOU NO SAY THAT! YOU SAY FOR ME WAKE HIM UP! I DO THAT!" He said again in pure defiance. He stomped his leg as he made his point. I may have to be more specific with my instructions next time.

"MARK! Uhhh, just... you go sit back down okay!"

"Fine..." he said huffing as he walked off to the dining table.

"Are you okay buddy?" I asked Tyler who was looking angry.

"I'd be fine if he weren't acting crazy! Why did you tell him to push me off the bed!"