(4) The Boy From The Bronx

"I TOLD YOU I'M NOT FUCKING LEAVING LIKE THIS!"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH LITTLE BOY BEFORE I GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO SCREAM ABOUT!"

"FUCK YOU! IM CALLING MY DAD!"

"Oh!! You think that HE is gonna do anything! Well guess what Mar! HE'S THE ONE PAYING ME TO DO THIS! I'm fact, how about I call him and let him know how bad you're being!"

"STOP. TALKING. TO. ME. LIKE. THAT! I'm not being BAD, my name isn't MAR and I AM NOT A LITTLE BOY!" I said, unknowingly stomping my feet.

The anger inside me was so strong I couldn't control it anymore! Who does this guy think he is! I've been here two days and I'm already acting like a little bitch! Things would NEVER have gone down like this at home! I just need to remember who I am! I'm Mark, the badass who got arrested, not some stupid ass little kid who cries!

"Oh you're not a little boy? Because all I see is you having a TEMPER TANTRUM!"

"STOP IT!"

"A full blown TEMPER TANTRUM! Stamping your feet on the ground and yelling because you didn't get your way! What else would you call that!"

"I SAID STOP!" my voice becoming more shaky despite how angry I was.

"The truth is you're just a LITTLE BOY throwing a little TEMPER TANTRUM, stomping your feet and YELLING because you don't know how to handle yourself like a big boy!"

"I SAID STOP!" I screamed, charging at John.

Before I could land a hit he grabbed my fist mid swing which surprised me. I took my left hand and tried to swing again only to have him grab my wrist again. I struggled to pull my arms away from his grip.

"AHHHH! STOP IT! LET ME GO!"

"No." he said way too calmly.

"I SAID LET ME GO!"

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes from frustration. There's no way I'm letting him win! I continued to struggle while attempting to get free from his grip and failing miserably. It made me even more angry now calm he was, like it didn't even phase him! I put my face as close as I could to his and screamed as loud as I possible could.

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!"

Then he did something completely unexpected. He jerked me towards him, still holding my wrists and wrapped me into a bear hug. I was completely shocked!

"You need to call down little man." he said calmly and quietly.

I couldn't hold back anymore and started crying from the frustration. I was infuriated but somehow also felt calmer as he held me and spoke quietly.

"You're gonna be okay. Papa's got you. You can let it out."

He pulled me in tighter, muffling my sobs. I hated how he was able to make me cry so easily and I hated it even more that I actually felt comforted by him. I've never had anyone stand up to me before and here he is shutting me down like it's nothing.

"I'm going to let you go, and when I do you are going to go sit down on the couch. You're going to finish crying it out, and once you're done you're going to come find me and apologize for your behavior this morning. Do you understand me?" He asked very calmly.

I nodded yes calmly as he released his grip. How can I even fight someone who won't fight me back!

He walked me over to the couch with his hand on my shoulder and sat me down before crouching down in front of me.