7: Dreams of Honey

Sakura POV

You don't lie, ever. You try your hardest not to, so when you say you've slept the best you have in your life these past two weeks, you mean it. You also mean it when you say that being woken up like this is your favorite.

A pair of lips to your neck, placing a soft kiss on it. You hum.

Honey fills your lungs.

"Chaewon-ah," You murmur with a smile. You don't want her to stop. The girl laughs, and to your dismay, pulls away from your neck, only to reposition herself to be a few centimeters away from your face.

Her gaze lifts to meet yours, and you realize that she's smiling like a fool as she stares at you with hooded eyes.

Your breath is taken away, because how is she so pretty? Even while doing something as simple as waking up, even if it's the start of the day, Chaewon glows almost as if the universe blessed her with beauty.

You rest one hand on her waist with the other around it. You don't know how or why, but you've become addicted to the feeling of her. The girl in your arms responds with a wider smile. Could she be any cuter?

"Morning," Chaewon greets you with a whisper.

"Good morning," You whisper your response. This is a very good morning.

You watch as her eyes trail from your eyes down to your lips. Your breath hitches.

Pulling herself closer, Chaewon wastes no time to close the distance. For a moment, she doesn't move. You're frozen in time with the only thing you feel being contentment. Chaewon pulls away.

Your eyes meet hers. Once again they're hooded. You've really known this girl for two weeks? It's only been two weeks and she's already making you feel like this? She already leaves you wanting to tell the stars about her?

Chaewon moves her hand to rest on your shoulder. Her touch burns your skin, but in the best way possible. You live for the sensation.

You pull her in for another kiss, and this time, none of you freeze. Closing your eyes, her lips move against yours, and you swear you don't normally get addicted to something this fast.

Someone this fast.

You shift from your spot of lying down on your back, flipping your positions so that she lies on her back instead. All without breaking the kiss. Both of her hands rest on your shoulders. One of yours holds yourself up while the other rests in its spot on her waist.

You curse at the human need for oxygen, because it forces you to pull away from her. The two of you stay in your positions, gazing softly into each other's eyes as you catch your breaths. Her eyes are red, and you can only imagine your own eye color.

Your emotions always get the better of you.

"You're so perfect," Chaewon breathes out. There's something different in her gaze. It's warmer, almost as if– as if–

You don't have time to finish your thought, because before you can process it, Chaewon pulls you in for yet another kiss. You have no choice but to think of only her.

As seconds pass, Chaewon brings her hand up to cup your cheek. Her palm rests against your face, and you lean into it as she pulls away.

You open your eyes.

You're tangled in your bedsheets, the sun shining its rays through the window. Chaewon is no longer under you and you face the ceiling instead.

You blink, eyes widening in the process.