Yami Sukehiro

Yami is very confident around the team, but when he's around me, it's a whole other story. He's shy and nervous. He hardly touches me because he thinks he'll break me.                                         
That's why I have to hold his hand, or kiss him, or even wrap his arm around me in bed.       
We've been married for 5 years already but we've known each other since we were kids. We've never had sex because he's afraid he'll lose control and hurt me.                                                               
As well as he won't have sex while being drunk. 
Which is why I am gonna come straight out to him.

I walk into the grand hall to find chaos per usual.
"Hello Mrs. Sukehiro." Noelle greets kindly.
"Hello darling." I reply walking past her. "Yami," I call with a strict voice once I see him sitting on Asta's back on the ground.                                                              Yami's eyes widen and he quickly stands up. "Yes darling? Is something wrong?"                                 
I keep a straight face instead of smiling at his worried expression. I can also tell he wanted to reach out and touch me but he holds himself back. I growl and grip his robe, walking toward our bedroom.        
Yami looks from his team back to me. "Darling what's wrong? Did I do something? Did I not do something?"

I stay silent until we are in our chamber and the door is closed.                                                              
The tears stream down my cheeks quickly as my forehead leans against the door.                            Slowly I slide down to my knees.                                     "Darling, please talk to me. What's wrong?"                   "You won't even hug me when I cry. Why? You know I'm not glass. Is it because you think I'm dirty? Am I a disease that you don't want to catch?"                        
My husband's eyes widen as he hugs me tightly. "Of course not. I love you. I just... I don't want to hurt you. I know once I get a taste of you I won't be able to hold back. I know I won't." 

I scoff and pull away. I look into his eyes and cup his cheek. "I know Yami. And if you would've told me I could've told you that I don't want you to hold back. I want you to give me everything. I think 5 years is long enough don't you? I want everything you have to give." I wink and he blushes deeply.                         
He holds my hips.                                                             
I pull away, turn around and sway my hips. I slowly, and teasingly, give him a striptease.           
His breath hitches and he bites his lip.
I wink and walk to the bed.                                             He follows while stripping himself. He gets on the bed and holds my waist again.                                 
I press my bare breasts against his chest and he blushes looking down at me.                                   
His hands shake as he lifts them upward.                      
I roll my eyes and roughly massage my breasts with his hands. I moan and tip my head back.   
Yami begins to work on his own and I play with his hair. He lays me down and looks my body up and down.                                                                                    

"See what you've been missing out on?" I ask and he nods, still staring.                                                 
"I can't wait to take you. Are you sure about this?"     "Yami, I want children with you. Please hurry before I'm too old."                                                        
Yami blushes more but kisses me.                                  
"And do not stop for anything." I order, staring into his eyes.                                                                     
He gulps and nods. "As you wish."                                  
I giggle and kiss him gently.                                             He smirks against my lips and slams into me.             
I gasp and cry out. I could see the hesitation in his eyes but he didn't stop for a moment.             
My husband slams his huge length into me hard and fast. He moves his lips to my neck and leaves plenty of dark marks.