Matchablossom?

Karou looks at (Y/n) and smiles softly.
The woman looks at the pink haired man and smiles cutely. "Am I doing it?" She asks, balancing on a board and moving extremely slow on the sidewalk.
He laughs and nods. "Yeah you are. Trying moving faster."
"Will you hold my hand?" (Y/n) requests and holds out her hand.
The skater laughs but nods. He puts Carla down and rolls up next to his girlfriend.
She takes his hand and pushes off with her non-dominant foot.
The two roll down the sidewalk, her doing her best to balance.

As a corner comes up he instructs her how to take it and they successfully make it.
Eventually her legs get tired and they stop at Joe's restaurant.
The Italian looks over and crosses his arms. "Oh great. What are you doing here?"
"Am I not welcome?" (Y/n) asks sadly as she walks to the counter.
"No, of course you're welcome here (n/n)."
"He was talking to me." Karou mumbles and crosses his own arms.
(Y/n) puts her hand on her boyfriend's arm. "We just stopped in for some lunch. Karou is teaching me how to ride."

Joe looks between the two. "I bet he's a terrible teacher. Especially compared to me who is the best. You should've asked me and I would teach you everything you need to know."
"Stop being a thirsty gorilla toward my girlfriend." The slender man mumbles and sits at the counter.
"I would never dream of it. Unless she wanted me to." The hunk winks at the woman and she giggles.
"I don't think Karou likes our flirting," she responds.

"Well since you're here, what can I get you?" Joe asks and wipes his hands on his shoulder towel.
Karou starts ordering but gets cut off.
"I meant the little lady."
The skaters glare at each other.
"Should I leave you two in a room alone?" (Y/n) asks and looks between them.
"No." They respond in unison.
The woman laughs and nods. "Sure." She looks at the menu then orders something small.
Joe nods and turns to start cooking.
Karou crosses his arms and sighs. Slowly he turns to his girlfriend and holds her hand.
"I love you." She whispers and squeezes his hand.
"I love you too." He mumbles and kisses her knuckles.