Natsu Dragneel p1

"Get over it Natsu. You lost the bet. Now hurry up." Gray orders crossing his arms and tapping his foot.
I giggle softly as I wrap my arms around my husband's waist from behind. "If you want I have the perfect outfit Gray."
Gray smirks and nods.
I grab the pink haired man's hand and drag him away. I manage to get him into the outfit and onto the stage.
"Everyone get your cameras out!" Gray yells and nearly everyone in the guild hall takes out a camera.
"Come on Natsu. Belly dance!" I cheer.
Natsu blushes deeply looking down.
Mira starts singing while Gajeel plays guitar.

I get up on stage and start doing the dance. "A bet is a bet darling. You don't want our children to grow up knowing their father goes back on his promises."
Natsu looks out at the crowd to meet the boy who had his father's eyes and his mother's hair. "Wait children?"
Everyone stops what they were doing and looks at me.
I continue to belly dance, eyes closed, and smiling softly.
"Are you pregnant?" Natsu asks.
I giggle in response.

He picks me up and spins me in circles. "That's amazing. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
I shrug.
"Are you gonna dance Natsu?" Gray taunts.
Natsu growls, his fists clenched, but when he looks at me he sighs. "Fine." Natsu takes a deep breath and begins to belly dance.
The Indian like attire looks so great on him.
I smile and belly dance with him.

Soon enough he smiles and takes my hand.
We dance together which goes from belly dance, to tango, to the waltz.
Our son gets up on stage and jumps on his dad's back.
Natsu grabs his son and holds him in between us.
The three of us hug and the guild aww's.
I smile and kiss the foreheads of the two men I hold closest.
Natsu rests his hand free hand on my belly then kisses me softly.