Request Page

This is a spectrum of anime and manga that I've read and watched.
These are Xreader.
Requests are ALWAYS open.
If I know enough about the character and the show/manga I'll do my best.
Just DM me or comment here on this chapter.

Thank you all for the support you've given me so far.
I kinda feel bad that it's mostly Moriarty the Patriot so I'm trying to add more shows.
If I would've known I would make so many I would've made it its own book. 😅

There are a lot of shows/manga I don't know and won't do. I'm sorry in advance if you message me and it's one of those.
I work full time and my life outside work sucks.
So I may not have time to start your request right away or even be in the mood to write/write that character.
Please be patient with. 🙏🏻
I just wanna be 100% honest with everyone.
I love all of you and I love seeing my comment section or other stats about these books.

I want to be an author of a novel someday but I don't know if or when that'll happen.
So in the meantime I have these one-shot books.
I try my best to make them good.
As error free as possible I.e spelling mistakes, grammatically correct and try to stay cannon unless the plot demands otherwise.
If you see mistakes tell me and I can fix them.
I reread my stuff all time and sometimes I find mistakes in the stuff I wrote forever ago.
So don't be afraid to talk to me.

Much love ~
Montana ❤️‍🔥