Chapter 17

AN: I know I haven't updated this story in awhile, but here's a new update and I'll try to keep updating more often.

Friday afternoon, Alexandra was with Sadie in their room, packing.

"Are you going to hunt before we go?" Alexandra asked.

"I probably should." Sadie said. "What are you going to do about yourself?"

"I'll bring some blood bags with us." Alexandra said.

"Would you be willing to finish packing my bag?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah. Of course." Alexandra replied.

"Thank you." Sadie said. "I'll be back in a little bit."

"Alright." Alexandra said. She continued to pack her and Sadie's things.

A little bit later, Sadie had come back from hunting. "So, who's taking us to the airport?" Sadie asked.

"Carlisle and Esme." Alexandra answered. "Carlisle should be home soon."

"Alexandra. Sadie." Carlisle called from downstairs. "You guys ready to go?"

"Yeah. We'll be right down." Alexandra said. She turned back to Sadie. "Come on."

They picked up their bags and made their way downstairs. They said goodbye to everyone, except Edward, who was going to Florida with Bella to see her Mom. And then climbed into the Mercedes with Carlisle and Esme. They drove to the Port Angeles Airport.

"We got you guys coach tickets so you don't have to sit so close to humans." Carlisle said, once they arrived at the airport. He handed them the tickets.

"Alright." Alexandra said.

"Thank you." Sadie said, taking them.

"You girls have fun this weekend." Esme said. "And try to keep the house clean and tidy, please."

"We will." Sadie said.

"We gotta get going. Our flight will be boarding soon." Alexandra said.

"Bye girls." Carlisle said.

The two girls bid their goodbyes before walking off.

A few hours later, the flight arrived in Rio. When they got off the plane, they hailed a cab. Alexandra gave the driver directions in Portuguese. Sadie looked at Alexandra in awe. When the driver stopped the cab, Alexandra thanked him as they got out.

"You know Portuguese?" Sadie asked.

"My whole family does." Alexandra replied.

"That's impressive." Sadie said. "And hot." Alexandra giggled.

They came to a dock, where a boat was. They placed their bags in the boat and got in. Alexandra started the boat.

A little bit later, there was an island in the distance.

"Is that where we're heading?" Sadie asked.

"Yes." Alexandra answered.

When they got to the dock, they grabbed their bags and walked up the beach to the house.

"This looks nice." Sadie said.

"I know." Alexandra said.

"Why did you're family buy an island?" Sadie asked.

"It was a wedding gift from Carlisle to Esme when they got married." Alexandra explained. "It gives us a place to be in the sun without any humans seeing us. We've come here a few times for family vacations."

"Makes sense." Sadie said.

"Why don't you check out the rest of the house while I unpack our stuff." Alexandra said. Sadie nodded.