Chapter 14

A couple more months went by. Alexandra was hanging out in her room with Sadie, which they now shared. They were both sitting on the couch, working on homework.

"Girls, could you come downstairs, please?" Esme called from downstairs.

Alexandra and Sadie made their way downstairs. They saw everyone gathered around and Carlisle holding a piece of paper.

"What's going on?" Sadie asked.

"We're going back to Forks." Esme said.

"Why?" Alexandra asked.

"Alice had a vision while she was visiting the Denalis." Carlisle said. "It was of Bella jumping off cliff, so she went to Forks to see Charlie."

"So, we're going back too?" Rosalie asked.

"Yes." Esme said.

"Who's Charlie?" Sadie asked.

"Bella's father." Emmett replied.

"Everyone go pack." Carlisle said. "We'll be leaving in a little bit."

Alexandra went up to her room with Sadie and they started packing.

"I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to stay." Sadie said.

"What?" Alexandra asked.

"I can't stay here after you guys leave." Sadie said. "It wouldn't feel right."

"You're coming with us." Alexandra said.

"I can't do that to your family." Sadie said.

Alexandra rushed downstairs, with Sadie following. "Mom. Dad." She said.

"What's wrong?" Carlisle asked.

"Sadie can come with us to Forks, right?" Alexandra asked.

"Of course." Carlisle said.

"Thank you for the offer, but I couldn't impose." Sadie said.

"Nonsense." Esme said. "You're part of the family now. We would be happy for you to come along with us." Sadie didn't say anything.

"Please, come with us." Alexandra pleaded.

"How could I say no to you?" Sadie said, smiling.

"Yay." Alexandra cheered.

"Come on. Let's go finish packing." Sadie said.

Alexandra went back upstairs with Sadie. "Please don't ever leave me." Alexandra said. "I love you."

Sadie went over to Alexandra. "I love you, too." She said, kissing Alexandra on the cheek. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't ever leave you." Alexandra smiled at Sadie. They finished packing and walked back downstairs.

Once everyone was ready, they all headed outside. Alexandra got in Carlisle's car with him, Esme, and Sadie, and the rest of them got in the Jeep. They started driving to Washington. "So, who are the Denalis?" Sadie asked.

"They're our cousins." Alexandra replied.

"They aren't really our cousins." explained Esme. "They're the closest vampire coven to us, so we consider them our cousins. They live in Denali, Alaska."

"They feed on animals as well." Carlisle added.

"Ahh ok." Sadie said.

Just then, Esme got a call. It was Jasper. While she talked to Jasper, Esme's eyes widened. After a moment, she hung up.