Chapter 3

A week passed since Edward had left. It was early in the morning. Everyone was out hunting, except for Alexandra. She was in her room, getting ready for school. She heard the door open and close and thought that they were back from hunting.

"Hello?" She heard someone say. "Anyone home?" Alexandra gasped. It was Edward. She hurried downstairs.

"Edward!" She said as she hugged him. "You're back!"

"Hello, Lexi." Edward greeted her, hugging her back. "Yes I'm back. Where's everyone else?"

"Out hunting." Alexandra replied. "They should be back soon." Edward nodded. They were talking about how the Denali coven was doing, when the rest of the family walked into the house.

"Edward." Carlisle said. "We thought we heard you."

Esme walked over to Edward and hugged him. "I'm glad you came back." She said.

"Me too." Edward said. He looked at everyone. "I'm sorry I left."

"It's alright." Carlisle said. "We understand why you left."

"So, how's Tanya and all of them." Esme asked.

"They're good." Edward answered. "They wish you guys well."

"That's good." Esme said. The kids besides Alexandra got ready for school and headed out to the cars. Alexandra climbed into the with Rosalie and Emmett, while Jasper, Alice, and Edward got into his car. Rosalie and Edward started their cars and headed to the high school. When they got to the school, they all got out and walked into the school.

Later that afternoon, Alexandra was leaning against Edward's car. From across the lot, she noticed Bella staring at them, more specifically Edward.

All of a sudden, they heard screeching tires and saw Tyler Crowley's van swerving in the parking lot. It was getting pretty close to Bella. They noticed Edward staring. They didn't need his ability to know what he was thinking.

"Edward, don't do it." Alexandra warned, along with her siblings warnings. Edward ignored them. He vampire sped over to Bella and pushed the truck away, with his hand, before it could crush her.

As Edward walked back over to them, they all looked at him shocked. Rosalie, Edward, and Alexandra drove to the hospital while the rest of them headed home. They waited until Carlisle came out of the emergency room.

"Is she ok?" Edward asked.

"She's fine, Edward." Carlisle said.

"What were you thinking!?" Alexandra whisper-yelled.

"You didn't just put yourself at risk." Rosalie said. "You put us all at risk."

"Girls." Carlisle said.

"What was I supposed to do?" Edward asked. "Just let her die."

"This could have been dangerous for all of us." Alexandra said. "Someone could have seen you."

"Maybe we should take this into my office." Carlisle said.

Out of the corner of her eye, Alexandra could see Bella standing by the wall, eavesdropping. The rest of the them noticed and they all looked towards her.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Bella asked. No doubt, directing her question towards Edward.

"Rosalie. Alexandra." Carlisle said, guiding them away from Edward and Bella.

Alexandra was really starting to not like Bella. First, she drives Edward away. Alexandra was the closest to Edward out of her siblings since he was the second person Carlisle turned. So, she was upset when Edward left for a week. And then he puts himself and the rest of the family in a dangerous situation because of her.

Alexandra headed back to the house with Rosalie. Once Carlisle got home, they all had a family meeting about what happened today.