DESCRIPTION

When Jiang Jinyi was eighteen years old, her mother brought back a woman and asked her to call this woman sister.

At the beginning, they got along fairly harmoniously, but for some reason, Jiang Jinyi began to hate her, and even hated her because she ran away from home.

One day four years later, Jiang Jinyi was attacked by someone, but her life was saved, but her memory returned to the year when she first met Jiang Youwan at the age of eighteen.

The cold and elegant omega in the memory had red eyes and almost madly pulled her into his arms, and said tremblingly: "I beg you, come home with me, okay?"  

Jiang Jinyi blinked, "Okay... "  

-Only Jiang Youwan knew that she fell in love with the second young lady of the Jiang family.

But the disgust on Jiang Jinyi's face made her hide her love in her dark heart.

She ran away from home, and she has been secretly protecting her and helping her, thinking of letting her fly, just watching from a distance.

But her sudden injury and amnesia made Jiang Youwan's inner desire ready to move.

——Drunk at night, Jiang Youwan took the opportunity to ask her to say a lot of words that she would not leave, recorded them, and then allowed her to sleep in his arms.

After the second differentiation, Jiang Youwan lured her to bite his own glands so that she could never quit.

No one knows that Mr. Jiang, an omega who is normally abstinent and cold and unkind, is trying every means to seduce the second lady in her family every day.

Jiang Jinyi, on the other hand, sank into her gentle hometown, gradually getting lost...

Jiang Youwan hoped that they could go on like this forever, but Jiang Jinyi still recovered her memory, and her dream was shattered.

Jiang Youwan held her wrist tightly, stared at her firmly, trapped her with pheromones, and said, "Don't even think about leaving me!"