1-20

Chapter 1

  In April in Los Angeles, the evening wind is not dry.

  The nightlife is just beginning. In the most prosperous neighborhood of Los Angeles, the most luxurious hotel in the whole of Los Angeles stands in the center of the street.

  In the private room of the hotel, there is a woman sitting in front of the bar. She has long black hair and is wearing a sexy black suspenders. She rests her chin on one hand, half-closes her eyes, and lazily drinks the wine from the goblet. .

  She was born extremely beautiful, with exquisite facial features, a pair of peach blossom eyes that are passionate and charming, the bridge of her nose is straight and delicate, her full red lips contain a cup, her cheeks are slightly red, her eyes are blurred, she is sexy and tempting, her body exudes a faint fragrance of hyacinth flowers, she is The pheromone that was accidentally leaked after drinking some alcohol.

  There were several bottles of opened wine placed in front of the bar, she must have drunk a lot and was slightly tipsy.

  The door of the private room was opened, and a woman walked in from the outside. She was dressed sexy, in a long red dress, and the pheromone emitted from her body was an extremely aggressive cold fragrance, obviously an alpha.

  The female alpha walked towards her and sat down in front of her, but she didn't resist, she slowly raised her eyes and glanced at him, casually twitched the corners of her mouth, the female alpha moved her throat, fascinated by her even more.

  Even though it was very faint, the seductive aroma of Jiang Jinyi Hyacinth still lured him in every pervasive way.

  "Miss, I have to say that your pheromone is very fragrant. Is there something sad? Maybe we can add a WeChat and we can chat later." Obviously entered her room so smoothly, but still took out The phone asked her for WeChat.

  "What are you talking about?" Jiang Jinyi asked slowly and drunkenly, "Can't we talk here?"

  The female alpha paused, and put away her phone, "Of course, is there something sad about you? You can tell me, it won't be sad if you tell me."

  Jiang Jinyi shook her head, raised her head and took a sip of wine, the corners of her eyes were flushed, she looked even more drunk, "I don't want to say it."

  She lay down on the table, knocked on the table with her slender fingers, puffed up her cheeks and complained, "What's the use of talking?"

  Her voice is beautiful, sweet, soft and sticky, always full of squeamishness, like a hook, hooking the female alpha's heart one after another.

  The woman's heart became hot, and she said softly: "Of course it's useful, just say it and let it out."

  Jiang Jinyi chuckled, stood up with the support of the bar, walked gracefully to the side of the female alpha, supported the bar with one hand, and put a weak hand on the shoulder of the female alpha, lowered her head, gently parted her red lips, and ordered :"hug me."

  The female alpha was stunned, even thinking that she heard it wrong, she slowly raised her hand to hug her waist, but before touching her skin, the door of the private room was suddenly opened from the outside, the female alpha was stunned, and looked towards the door .

  It was also a woman who opened the door, dressed in a black lady's suit, with black curly long hair hanging loose, frowning, staring at them, accompanied by anger, the seductive and suffocating mandala fragrance was exuding from all over her body.

  It's an omega, but it's more powerful and oppressive than an alpha.

  "What are you doing?" Her voice was cold and low, her eyebrows and eyes were even colder.