61-80

Chapter 61 The squeamish Bao

  Jiang Jinyi is becoming more and more dependent on Jiang Youwan. On the way home every day by car, she will always share with Jiang Youwan about the big and small things in school, who she played with today, what she played with, and who Annoyed her again, or something like that.

  Therefore, Jiang Youwan can control her every move in school every day. Now that Jiang Jinyi has missed something and didn't tell her, she has a feeling that Jiang Jinyi wants to escape from her control.

  I don't know when the desire to possess and control her becomes so strong.

  "You should tell your sister." Jiang Jinyi sipped her milk tea and said to her, "The teacher told us before the end of class today, so I didn't know.

  Hearing what she said,

  Jiang Youwan couldn't bear to feel that way." The feeling of control was wiped away in an instant, a smile appeared on his face, and he helped Jiang Jinyi straighten her slightly messy bangs, Jiang Jinyi took advantage of the situation and leaned against her, stuffing himself into her arms.

  Jiang You Wan hugged her, looked down at her small fan-like eyelashes, and asked softly: "Where are you going to play? "

  I heard it is a small mountain village by the sea." "Jiang Jinyi took a big mouthful of panna cotta and said: "I heard from the teacher that the scenery there is very good, and it is very suitable for sketching. "

  " A small mountain village by the sea. "Jiang Youwan's eyes dimmed a little, and he murmured: "It sounds very comfortable and beautiful. I lived abroad before, and I was blind and couldn't see, so I never saw the sea. "

  Jiang Youwan's tone was light. When Jiang Jinyi heard it, her heart felt inexplicably sour, swollen, and a little uncomfortable.

  She couldn't help thinking, what was Jiang Youwan's life like before? She had never even seen the sea. She was still injured when she first came here. Was she abused by others?

  Looking back now, Jiang Jinyi really regrets what Jiang Youwan did to her when she first came home.

  She obviously She has already suffered so much, and she still has to be bullied by herself when she returns home.

  Jiang Jinyi raised her head, and saw Jiang Youwan's gloomy eyes, and felt as uncomfortable as if someone pinched her.

  She was even more ashamed Yes, I bullied Jiang Youwan like that before, Jiang Youwan didn't even complain, and he was so kind to me after that, and he is still so kind to me now.

  Picking me up from school every day, bringing delicious food that doesn't repeat, and now I still rely on myself With her, you can do whatever you want, and you can do as much as you want.

  Ashamed, regretful, wanting to make it up to her.

  Jiang Youwan realized that she was looking at him, turned his head and looked at her, and asked her what's wrong with gentle eyes, Jiang Jinyi asked her: "Jiang Youwan, do you want to go to the beach?" Do you want to

  go to the beach?

  Jiang Youwan smiled and replied: "I have always had an inexplicable yearning for the seaside, and I want to see it."

  After receiving an affirmative answer, Jiang Jinyi was a little excited: "Then you can go with me in a few days.

  Her eyes are clear and clear . Jing Liang hurriedly continued to add: "Parents can go with them, are you busy with work recently? Can I ask for leave? Just go for two days. Hearing this ,