101-108[END]

Chapter 101 Stranded Mermaid

  Jiang Youwan said with a sexy nasal voice: "I have a lot of sisters, all of them are waiting for Xiaojin to come and play..."

  Jiang Jinyi is very simple, she can't react after eating. Come to what Jiang Youwan was talking about, she thought Jiang Youwan was talking about playing in the bathtub with her.

  Then she was forced to raise her head in a daze, and was kissed by Jiang Youwan holding her face. Jiang Jinyi's eyes were reddened by the mortal intimacy, like a cute and pitiful little rabbit, who was going to be kissed by her. The goblin ate all the bones in his stomach.

  "Dear sister, my sister wants to be kissed by you..."

  No one could refuse Jiang Youwan's request for a kiss, Jiang Jinyi obediently went to kiss her, followed her, and the two kissed passionately.

  "Why haven't your kissing skills improved at all?" Jiang Youwan laughed at her.

  "I've made progress..." Jiang Jinyi stubbornly refused to admit it, and tried to kiss her.

  The warm water mist and the scent of datura flowers fill the entire bathroom, wrapping them and seeming to swallow them.

  After the long kiss ended, Jiang Youwan put his hands on Jiang Jinyi's shoulders and stepped back to separate from her, turning his head to breathe.

  Jiang Youwan understood all Jiang Jinyi's preferences, and even more how to stimulate her. After a while, he put his arms around her neck again, and asked her softly, "Do you like your sister kissing you? How does it feel to be kissed by your sister?"

  Jiang Jin Yi only knew that her brain was dizzy from being kissed, how could she describe how it felt, her face was blushing, with a shy and innocent expression.

  "It's just... I like it very much."

  Jiang Youwan smiled lightly, kissed her lightly on the face, all the way to her ear, and asked her if she wanted to marry her sister.

  Jiang Youwan was so straightforward and charming that Jiang Jinyi's heart was so hot that she swallowed the words, but she still shook her head rationally, "Sister, no, this is not good for the child."

  "Really Can't you?" Jiang Youwan kissed her self-consciously, asking while kissing.

  "Hmm..." Jiang Jinyi remembered in her heart what the doctor said when she accompanied Jiang Youwan to the pregnancy test today, saying that she should live in moderation, otherwise it may cause a miscarriage.

  Hearing the word miscarriage, Jiang Jinyi felt terrible, felt distressed, and didn't dare...

  she didn't want Jiang Youwan to be in any danger, and didn't dare to take risks.

  "Sister, when the child is born, you can do whatever you want..." She was afraid that Jiang Youwan would be unhappy, so she took the initiative to hug her, kiss her, and coax her: "At that time, you can play however you want, even if Yes... braids are fine too."

  "I'll play with my sister as I please..."

  The more she spoke, the softer she was. Originally, she wanted to coax Jiang Youwan, but she buried her in Jiang Youwan's arms in shame.

  In the past, she would never have said such a thing.

  She thought she was really crazy, to ask to be treated like this...

  no, not crazy, it was because Jiang Youwan taught her badly.

  Jiang Youwan lowered her head, only her black head could be seen, she knew without thinking, she must have been too red to be ashamed to see anyone.