41-60

Chapter 41 Her Secret

  Jiang Ningshu has a snake-like face, three-dimensional but soft features, almost forty years old, her skin is still well maintained, full of the charm of a mature woman.

  Not only that, she is also an SS-level omega, Jiang Jinyi inherited her almost perfect genes.

  Jiang Jinyi ran over, Jiang Ningshu turned her head when she heard the movement, and a gentle smile appeared on her face, "Baby, are you up?"

  Jiang Jinyi pouted, looking aggrieved and about to cry , jumped on Jiang Ningshu, hugged her neck, and buried her face in her neck, like a child who hasn't grown up, whimpering non-stop.

  With a helpless smile on Jiang Ningshu's face, she raised her hand to stroke her messy hair, and her voice was extremely gentle, "Why are you still acting like a child who hasn't been weaned?"

  Jiang Jinyi said sullenly, "You still have the nerve to say !Who made you go for so long, leaving me alone at home..." The

  mother and daughter are extremely close, and they seem to have a good relationship, but Jiang Youwan, who is sitting across from them, can't blend in with them. like a family.

  "Don't you still have your sister to accompany you?" Jiang Ningshu said, "My sister said you are very good, she likes you very much."

  Likes

  me very much? He glanced at Jiang Youwan.

  Did she really not complain? I bullied her so much, how could she like me...

  "Did you bully her during my mother's absence?" Jiang Ningshu asked again. It was originally a casual question, but it directly pierced Jiang Jinyi's heart , She was a little guilty, but thinking about what happened last night, she gained confidence again, opened her lips to speak, but was suddenly interrupted by Jiang Youwan.

  "Xiao Jin didn't bully me, she is very good and treats me very well." Jiang Youwan smiled when he spoke, with a very sincere look.

  After Jiang Ningshu heard this, she said sorry to Jiang Jinyi, "I was still worried that Xiaojin would bully my sister, it seems that I thought too badly of you, I'm sorry."

  Jiang Jinyi's eyelashes trembled, suddenly Speechless, she buried her face in Jiang Ningshu's arms again.

  It's too clingy. According to Jiang Ningshu, there is no other 18-year-old adult who clings to her mother like her.

  Especially compared with Jiang Youwan.

  For a moment, she felt that the pheromone scent on her mother's body was a little different, but it was only a moment, and her attention was quickly attracted to other places.

  "My sister's eyes are sick, and she has suffered a lot outside, but fortunately, she is home now. I will take her to the hospital for an examination in a few days. If possible, she will have an operation. From now on, our family will live a good life, Xiaojin What do you think?" It was obvious that Jiang Ningshu cared about Jiang Jinyi's feelings and asked her opinion.

  Are you going to the hospital? Jiang Jinyi looked at Jiang Youwan again, the feeling in her heart of wanting to quarrel with her mother, wanting to drive Jiang Youwan out, and treating Jiang Youwan as an enemy has subsided a lot.

  How could Jiang Youwan call her nickname so easily.

  "...Well."

  Jiang Jinyi was the only one who hadn't eaten breakfast. She was eating breakfast. Not long after, Secretary Song came, and she could see the yard through the glass window. After stopping the car, Secretary Song was in the outer room Go, obviously go faster than usual.