81-100

Chapter 81 Fully Marked

  A few days passed in a daze, like a walking dead. That night, Jiang Jinyi began to feel that her body became very strange, and her body temperature was very high. Obviously, the effect of the last mark had passed, and she wanted to find Jiang again. You Wan's valley is hopeless.

  Is it a susceptible period?

  But when she looked at the days, her susceptibility period was still twenty days away...

  Her susceptible period has always been very punctual, why?

  She hurriedly searched for inhibitors. She remembered that she still had a lot left, but now she couldn't find any, not to mention inhibitors, not even the inhibitors.

  She took a thermometer to measure her temperature, thirty-eight degrees. Could it be a fever? She hasn't had sex with Jiang Youwan recently, nor has she marked Jiang Youwan, so there's no reason for her susceptibility period to be advanced.

  The alpha who is sick and has a fever wants to rely on the omega she marked, and wants to be comforted and taken care of by the omega, so she wants to go to Jiang Youwan.

  With a little luck, she persuaded herself, found a fever-reducing medicine from the medicine box and took it. After taking it, she felt dizzy all over, and the feeling of thinking about Jiang Youwan suddenly became stronger, and she had to control it. Can't stop looking for her!

  Jiang Jinyi shook her head, squatted in front of the closet and found some of Jiang Youwan's underwear that she had hidden before, covered her face and smelled it, and found that the smell had faded a lot, and she couldn't satisfy her current self at all.

  No way, she secretly opened the door a little to check the situation outside, and found that Jiang Youwan might be on the first floor, so she quickly sneaked into her room, and after smelling the faint scent of Datura flowers, her symptoms of discomfort eased, Then there is an even more urgent desire to obtain more Datura flower fragrance.

  She didn't have time to pay attention to other things, she only had Jiang Youwan's closet in her eyes, she ran to the closet and opened the door, a large amount of pheromone poured into her nasal cavity instantly, she threw herself into the closet, grabbed a lot of clothes, Sniff hard.

  Her not-so-high slump was temporarily relieved, and the side effects of the antipyretics made her drowsy. She hugged the pile of clothes and didn't want to leave. Unknowingly, she fell asleep.

  There was a sound of light footsteps in the quiet corridor, and after a while, the door that Jiang Jinyi had closed was opened from the outside, and an outstanding and colorful figure walked in, step by step, gently walked to the closet Looking down at the scene in front of him, he couldn't help chuckling.

  Xiao Jin always brings her unexpected surprises.

  How could there be such a lovely alpha?

  Jiang Youwan squatted down, stroked Jiang Jinyi's head, her red lips fluttered: "Now holding my sister's clothes, sleeping in my sister's closet, what will happen later? Who will I hug, and who will I not be able to resist sleeping with?"

  The wolf enters the tiger's mouth, the thing in the bag.

  ...

  Drowsy, Jiang Jinyi had several dreams. She dreamed that she had turned into a kitten and was being gently stroked by its owner. She forgot all the pain of being a human being and was extremely happy.

  Her owner is a big beauty with a great figure and hot body. The owner likes to hug her to sleep, and only kisses her, and doesn't talk to other cats at all. She is envied by many cats, and she can't help showing affection to the owner. All the time, I want to stick to her, rub against her, act like a baby with her, and make other cats envious.