Cream x Marine

Cream loved a few things. She was a simple girl. She loved chao especially her chao Cheese. She loved her mom. She loved flowers. She loved Marine. She has no idea how she came to love these things but she wasn't complaining. So she lived with it.

                But she was the most confused by the last one. She has no idea what attracted her to the Racoon but she knew as soon as she saw her, she loved her. Maybe it was her accent, or her personality. Whatever it was, Cream loved her. She didn't need a specific reason for her love.

                 The problem was she didn't know if Marine reciprocated this love. But she would never know if she didn't try. She at least had to do that. Love was a fickle thing. But she could feel the feeling and she couldn't deny that. Marine is the one she wanted.

                 She went to the one of the few people she trusted with love. Her mother. So she found her, in their kitchen.

                 "Mom?"

                 "Yes Cream?"

                 "How do you know when you love someone?"

                Vanilla seemed taken back by the question but soon enough a calm smile warmed her face as she relayed the information.

                "Cream. When you love someone. Your stomach feels full of butterflies. You enjoy their company more than anything. You want to be with them, even if you don't particularly find yourself fond of them. You want to help them, protect them and most importantly love them."

                She pats Cream with that last phrase. Cream just laughs at that. Vanilla smiles and goes back to her work but not before asking one more question.

                "So who is it?"

               Cream is sent out with chocolates and flowers. Orange flowers to be exact. Her mom didn't know which flowers Marine would like so she went with the color of Marine's fur. She though that she must like that color. Cream is nervous but joyous as now she knows how to do it, she remembers her moms advice before she left on her journey.

               "People like gifts Cream. The easiest way to get into anybody's heart is food and affection."

               Cream smiles at the advice. She goes down till she reaches Marine's house. She breathes and is extremely nervous. But love prevails in her. So she knocks on the door.

                Unsurprisingly Marine answers. She looks shocked at the chocolates and flowers. She look confused at this display.

                 "Hi, Cream. What is this?"

                 "Ummmmmm, I just wanted to give you these"

                 Cream gives her the chocolates and flowers. Marine takes them and sets them down on a nearby stand. She looks at them, they look nice. But she is still confused.

                  "Why did you give me these?"

                  "Do you not like them?"

                  "No! Just curious."

                  "Oh! Wellllll......."

                  "Yeah?"

                  "I like you."

                  "Oh! You mean like..."

                  "Yes."

                  "Oh, I mean. I like you like that too!"

                  "Oh! Good! Well, um. See you later!"

                  Cream runs before Marine can even react. Marine just stands there, dumbfounded. She has no idea what this means. So she shuts her door and sits on the other side of it. She is so confused.

                   Cream goes back to her house.

                   "Oh sweetie, how did it go?"

                   Cream starts panicking as her mom tries to comfort her. Learning that now she has a girlfriend, but she probably messed up so many times. Vanilla pats her on the back and sighs. She's still extremely happy for her though, it'll take a bit, a little bit.