Sally x Nicole

Sally never knew why she liked Nicole so much. Her life was supposed to be relatively simple: fall in love with Sonic and marry him to become probably the most successful king and queen pair. Sonic probably didn't like it either but that's what people expected. So why did she have to like Nicole so much?

              It was honestly a struggle. Especially now since Nicole had an actual physical body. It was impossible to avoid her. She would blush whenever Nicole would get near her or talk to her or even when Nicole was mentioned. Honestly, it was probably a big problem. But Sally didn't want to deal with it. So she kept it bottled in.

              She didn't want to risk telling anyone. So she kept it inside her and never let it out ever. She kept stagnant, if that's what she has to do, that's what she would do. For the greater good of everyone. She didn't want to mess it up over her feelings. But simultaneously wanted to mess it all up for the sake of love.

              Sally didn't care whatever her brain or heart had to tell her. She didn't care. She didn't want this to get in the way. Until it was forced out. Until there was no option left at the very least. A last resort of some sort in a weird way. Sally didn't know why she assigned it this principle but she didn't care as long as it stayed like that.

              All that changed when someone figured it out. Sonic figured out. Obviously unless you knew what your looking for you wouldn't find it, so obviously Sonic was looking to get out of this societal agreement. To Sally's surprise Sonic seems happy for them and encourages it and with that Sally now has a choice. Either do what neither of them obviously wanted or do what they wanted. Either way not everyone would be happy.

              She figured Sonic didn't want this so why should she even be bothered to try. At least someone would be happy at the end of the day. Maybe she could find another suitor if her relationship with Nicole didn't work out. Either way this was somewhat of a good idea. So she went for it.

                Confession ended up being the hardest part of all. She didn't know why the words were right there. But the time she found what she was looking to say, it took forever. Well a few months about adding up to a year. But who's counting? She finally had something to say, this would be it. No turning back now.

               She gave her letter to Nicole without a single work and her quickly ran off. Sally hid in her room until she heard a knock. She opens to find Nicole with a smile on her face and a letter. She opens the letter to find a single word: yes. Sally smiles and her and Nicole embrace. Who cares what others think anyways?