Blaze x Tangle

"So before you go, I wanted to give you this" Tangle hands Blaze an envelope.

             "Don't open it till you get back to your dimension, please" Tangle says. Blaze nods and goes through the portal.

             As soon as Blaze goes through the portal she goes home and opens the letter with a letter opener. Carefully. She takes out the piece of paper inside and begins to read.

             'Dear Blaze, I'm in love with you. I could say this a million ways and you probably won't love me back, but I feel that you should know. Even if you do love me, it wouldn't work out. We are literally a dimension apart! But I love you, so yeah, please don't kill me           From, Tangle'

             Blaze cries as she loves the lemur but she is right. It can't work, right? She doesn't care. Blaze rushes out of her home and makes a portal back instantly. As soon as she gets back to the other dimension she rushes towards wherever Tangle could possibly be. Eventually she finds her.

             "Oh, Blaze. Hi! I didn't expect you to be back so soon.... I mean it's great to see you... you read the letter didn't you?"

             "Yes."

             "Please don't kill me"

             "I won't."

             "Oh thank goodness, look I'm-"

             She's cut off by Blaze kissing her. Passionately on the lips. It takes her aback, in the absolutely best way possible. Eventually Blaze stops and looks at the lemur. Who has the dumbest smile on her face.

              "I love you too Tangle."

              "Why?"

              That makes Blaze laugh, breaking her previous serious demeanor. Tangle slaps herself in the face in a joking way. The two look at each other. Right into the others eyes.

              "How are we-"

              "Don't worry about that right now."

              Tangle goes quiet and enjoys her night with Blaze.