Amy x Surge

Surge was alone. Her 'Creator' died. Her one and only friend turned to the other side and any one else considered her a villain or a horrible person in general. Surge hated this. She wanted revenge, but now she had to focus on surviving. She mainly rummaged around trash and other places of waste. Not the best meals, but they would do. Her hate only grew stronger and stronger each day.

That was until she met Amy. Surprisingly the two didn't recognize each other. Despite knowing the other by at least name. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe they knew too much. But one night Amy took Surge into her home after she found her in the rain, alone and probably extremely cold.
Surge woke up by sneezing. Then yelling at Amy asking where she was. Amy calmly explained to her the situation. Surge actually began to cry. Surge hugged her and gave Amy as many thanks as she could handle. Amy was surprised and taken aback but happy.

The next few days Amy showed Surge her lovely home and introduced more domestic things Surge wasn't accustomed too. Both of them would eventually go outside, Surge hiding her face from the public. Amy wondered why, but didn't question it.

That was until Surge kept doing it, worrying Amy. Amy became concerned for her new friend. Trauma wasn't uncommon around here but it didn't as far as Amy knew manifest into this type of hiding. So Amy decided to ask Surge why she was hiding her face.

"Surge?"

"Yea?"

"Why do you hide your face?"

"..."

"Surge?"

"I was going to have to tell you this eventually."

"Tell me what?"

"I was the same Surge created by Dr. Starline. You might have heard of him and me because were considered to be evil"

"...oh..."

"Yeah, I should go. Shouldn't I?"

"No! Wait!" Surge turns to Amy and looks at her

"I'm Amy. Do you know me? ...I... work with Sonic"

"I thought I recognized your name from somewhere..."

"Surge"

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to lose you"

"You won't" Surge hands her a communicator

"This is risky for me, but I trust you. Here's a communicator. I got these one time when we went shopping. With this you can communicate with me whenever you want to."

"Really?"

"Yes, really"

Amy huge Surge and tells her to visit. But before Surge leaves she tells Amy one more thing.

"Oh, yeah. One more thing"

"Yes?"

"You're way too good for him"

With that, Surge leaves and Amy blushes to herself. Surge can be really nice, she just needs some love in return.