Sally x Nicole

Can you love a computer program that became sentient? That's why Sally was trying to figure out. Definitely as a friend. But what about something more? Sally has tried to answer this question to no avail.

               Deciding to go directly to the source. She visits Nicole. Sally sees her and everything rushes back to her; she can barely speak. Nicole doesn't seem to mind, inviting her in with much trouble. Sally does manage to get out a few words. But only simple ones.

               Of course Nicole asks why Sally is here. Sally tries to play it off as a simple visit to a friend. Nicole doesn't buy it. But she doesn't push, at first. But eventually through their conversation, Nicole notices how nervous Sally is.

               "Sally."

               "Y-yeah?"

               "Are you okay?"

               Sally nods.

              "You seem nervous today is something on your mind?"

              Sally shakes her head.

              "Then why the nervousness?"

              Sally freezes, she can't think of an answer.

              "I hate to see you like this, can you tell me why you're acting like this?"

              Sally shakes her head.

              "Why not?"

              Sally freezes up again.

              "Sally."

              "Nothing is going on! I swear!"

              "I know that's not true."

              "It's nothing! At least nothing you probably want to hear."

              "Sally, I'll listen to any of your problems. All you need to do is tell me."

              "..."

              "Sally please, I hate to see you like this."

              "I love you."

              "...That's it? Sally I love you too! Your my best friend!"

              "No, like romantically."

              "Oh...okay!"

              "You're fine with it?"

              "Of course I am, I like you too!"

              "O-oh ummm good to hear!"

              "Why are you still acting nervous?"